Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Character: Kageyama Tobio
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I love you, mi vampiro
*Omegaverse, Fantasy*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sat at my desk filling out paperwork. I rubbed my face with my hands as I leaned back against my chair. When I pulled my hands away I watched as my office door opened to a very pouty Tobio walking through it. He slammed the door behind him before he stomped his way towards me. He sat himself on my lap before shoving his face in the crook of my neck. I gently rubbed his back to comfort him, "What's wrong, mi vampiro?" He huffed louder before he removed his face from my neck. "Stupid freaking Hinata telling me that no one will ever want to be my Alpha because I'm such a brat and so rude. And then Yamaguchi announced he and Tsukishima were expecting. And just everything became overwhelming all once." I gently rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"Oh, my baby must've been through so much today. What can I do for you, mi amor?" I asked gently. "Can we cuddle and talk?" He asked while pouting softly. I chuckled softly and nodded as I picked him up and brought him over to my room. "You want to change into the clothes you left here?" He agreed and changed before getting into bed with me. I wrapped us up in a blanket before I pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Why were you so upset with what Hinata said, baby?" He huffed, "Because that idiot didn't know the half of it. No one knows I'm with you all because you're the leader of werewolves. I know you don't want me spreading it around since we're not fully mated and it could cause for me to be in danger." I frowned a bit as I gently rubbed his back. "I'm sorry honey. But if those people are your trusted friends then by all means tell them about me." He nodded and hugged me tightly. I chuckled softly before pressing another kiss to his cheek.

"Hey and if you want during your next heat I could properly mate you?" His eyes widened and he quickly sat up, "W-Wait you mean it? You really want to mate with me during my next heat?" I chuckled softly and nodded my head, "I finally caught up with all my work as a leader and got myself a week off for when your heat is supposed to come. Enough time for us to spend it together during our vulnerable time." He threw himself towards me and hugged me tightly, "Thank you so much." I hugged him back, "Mi amor, there's no reason you should be thanking me. This is a natural part of us being mates. I wish to give you everything you wish for. But after a year of us being mated do you think we should start a family?" He gasped softly before nodding his head rapidly, "Yes, please. I would want nothing more than to have you be my mated alpha and the father of our pups." I smiled and kissed his lips, "I love you, mi vampiro." He blushed softly, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. <3