Ushijima (Haikyuu)

Character: Ushijima Wakatoshi
Type: Smut💦
Story name: Ready for a nap?
*Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ushijima's pov)

*I yawned as I washed my body clean from all the sweat and grime of the day. It had been an exhausting day at school and practice. I missed seeing my omega at school due to a meeting the coach wanted to have with me so that was annoying. I closed my eyes and let the water flow down my body. I was almost just out of my skin when I felt arms wrap around my waist but the smell of (M/n)'s pheromones invaded my nose.* "Hi baby" *He hummed and moved his hands to rub my abs. I chuckled softly and turned around before wrapping my arms around his waist. He moved his arms to my chest and looked up at me* "Hi alpha~" *My eyes widened slightly. He only ever calls me alpha when he's in heat. I smiled and leaned down before kissing him. He moaned and began trying to climb me. I grabbed his waist and picked him up so that his legs wrapped around my waist. I moved one hand down and touched his wet hole*

*I moved so that his back was against the shower wall.  I reached and inserted two fingers into his hole. He pulled away from the kiss and threw his head back before moaning loudly* "A-Alpha~" *I smirked and began thrusting my fingers in and out. He moaned and held my shoulders* "Yes baby? Keep moaning for your alpha~" *His moan became high-pitched as I shoved a third finger* "S-Stop with your finger and fuck me alpha" *I shook my head* "No baby. I don't have a condom" *He whimpered and whined* "I-Is okay~ on the pill, alpha. Fuck me raw" *I sighed and pulled my fingers out before I grabbed my cock and pressed it against his hole. He whined and pushed himself down. I groaned as I began pushing inside. He gasped loudly and I groaned pressing my forehead against his shoulder.*

*I grabbed his hips before beginning to thrust deeply into him. He scratched my back as he threw his head back. He reached down in between us and pressed into his stomach* "I-I can feel you so deep, alpha. Look it's a bulge protruding from my stomach" *I grunted slightly as I began pounding into him harder. He gasped and whines* "A-Alpha, yes yes, please alpha don't stop" *I continued pounding into him as I reached and grabbed his cock before I began jerking him off* "I'm close baby. I'm going to knot you. That's what you want from your alpha, right?" *He nodded as tears flowed down his cheek* "Yes alpha. Knot me. Breed your pretty omega~" *It wasn't long till he screamed and released between our bodies. I groaned and thrust deeply into him before releasing deep inside him. We both moaned softly as my knot locked us together* "So good, alpha~" *I rubbed his back. After a while my knot went down and I cleaned us up and brought them to my room. I gave him one of my shirts as I put on some shorts* "You feeling okay, baby?" *He nodded and laid down* "Thank you for helping me out, Toshi~" *I leaned down and kissed his forehead* "Anything for you, my sweet. Ready for a nap?" *I looked down and he was already out for the night making me chuckle. We cuddled for the rest of the night.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it, my sweet potatoes.
<3