Joe (Sk8 the infinity)

Character: Kojiro Nanjo
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Babe you're lucky I love you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I stood next to Cheery with a deadpan look on my face as multiple girls practically threw themselves at my boyfriend. While no one knows we've been together for years we still like to keep our business to ourselves. Joe never actually flirts back with the girls but we are a very competitive couple so I'm always ready to catch their attention as well. I stood around till the matches were made. I saw that it was Joe and I. I made my way to the start-up line and he put his arm around my shoulder. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Get ready to get beat, babe." I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him and got in position. Once the light turned green we sped down to the finish line. Throughout the entire race, we were neck in neck till I got an idea. Once I was in front of him I blew him a kiss and winked with a small smirk which caused him to stumble and slow down. I took advantage of the situation and used the rest of my skills to pass the finish line. I smirked at his irritated expression before I walked off to get some water.

It was now the next morning and I went to Joe's restaurant. I walked in and sat at the table close to him and I stayed silent as his back was towards me since he was cooking. "Kojirooooooo, I'm hungry and need breakfast," I said loudly. He jumped a bit and turned towards me before smirking, "What are you doing here, (M/n)? It's far too early for you to be here. You're usually absolutely knocked out by this time." I laughed softly and pouted a bit, "You know me so well, Kojiro. But honestly, I missed you and your food so I woke up early to come see you." He rolled his eyes again before he put a plate of food in front of me. I cheered and began to eat. I moaned softly at how good the food was which caused him to laugh loudly. He came around the table and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Babe, are you only with me because I know how to cook?" I gave him a deadpan look, "Of course, I'm here for your food, babe. I can bake some dessert but anything that has to do with cooking I'd somehow give myself food poisoning." He chuckled before he kissed my lips softly. I blushed lightly and pushed him away lightly, "What if someone sees?" He shrugged and wrapped his arms around me, "Darling, I love you and we've been together for five years. I want to show you off in front of everyone. And I'm tired of those annoying girls throwing themselves all over me when I have you by my side." I laughed softly as I stood up and leaned up towards him and kissed him softly, "Babe you're lucky I love you. And you're right I also want to show you off but just know that no matter what I'm still going to beat you whenever we compete against each other." He smiled and kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully, you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes<3