Sakuna (JJK)

Character: Sakuna
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're all mine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I walked through the school waving to the students who I saw. I may be a special grade curse but I've been quite tame ever since my love passed thousands of years ago. I stood in front of the principal's office before I lightly knocked on the door. My fox ears twitched when I heard him tell me to come in. Once inside I froze at the sight of the pink-haired guy standing in between Gojo and the principal. My ears and tail twitched and I whimpered slightly, "Sakuna? Is that you in there?" Suddenly the kid flung himself towards me and picked me up, "If it isn't my fox." I giggled and gently grabbed his face, "How the hell are you here, Sakuna? You died. I saw your body minus your fingers oddly enough." He chuckled as he put me down, "The idiots whose body I'm in ate my finger and became my vessel." I nodded and turned towards Gojo and the principal, "May I take him for a bit?" They agreed and I grabbed his hand and brought him over to a garden.

"Sakuna, what are you planning? You could've already taken over this kid's body and killed him but you didn't, why?" He chuckled, "You know me so well, my fox. I'm simply waiting to be able to take over the world again." I sighed and looked away from him. "My fox, why are you looking away from me? Why are you upset with me, my love?" I huffed and glared at him slightly, "I love you and I miss you with all of my heart, Sakuna. But I love the world now. I help with destroying the evil curses now. I'm not being treated like some killer and I love the person I've become now. And as much as I love you. I won't be able to follow after you again. I don't want to lose you again." He grabbed my hand, "I hadn't realized the way your life is now is making you happy, my fox."

It was quiet for a bit as he rubbed my hands with his thumb, "Then I promise I won't be taking over the world again, my fox. However, if I may request something. Please make sure that those ugly bastards don't execute this body that way I could continue to see you, my fox." I nodded and hugged him tightly. He hugged me tighter, "I can't believe I get to hold you once again, my fox. You're all mine once again, my fox."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes<3