Kuroko (KNB)

Character: Kuroko Tetsuya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Babyyyy
*Mafia AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I stood near the exit looking down at the basketball court down below. I watched as my lover of three years and the rest of his team did their absolute best against Rakuzan High. While it looked like they weren't winning at first finally my lovers' entire team got their heads in the game and beat Rakuzan High. I smirked before I headed down towards the direction of the locker rooms. I stood outside and watched Rakuzan High walk out of the court looking absolutely defeated. I continued to smirk until my lovers' team came out of the court. I stared at the entire group until they realized one by one that they were being stared at by someone who looked like me, full of piercings, and tattoos, and tall. My eyes darted through the whole group until I caught sight of my little lover. I smirked and opened my arms.

Just like always he runs towards me before jumping into my arms. I held him close and kissed his cheek, "Good job baby. Didn't I say you didn't have anything to worry about?" He nodded and hugged me tighter until some girl cleared her throat and gave us questioning looks. I let Kuroko down and he turned back to his team before pointing at me, "This is my boyfriend, (L/n) (M/n)." Before anyone could tell him anything he turned back to me, "Let me get changed and we can celebrate at my favorite burger place." I nodded and headed outside to wait for him to finish up. Once he finally came out he looked mildly irritated though his face didn't really show it. Looking behind him I see his whole team plus some guys from the GOM. I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged and hugged me. I chuckled a bit and turned away while holding Kuroko close to me.

(Kuroko's pov)

As soon as we arrived at the burger place (M/n)'s phone rang. He gave me a look and I nodded before he smiled and walked off. I walked in everyone else walking in behind me. I heard Riko speak up, "Hey Kuroko, how'd you meet a guy like him?" I turned back to her after ordering food for (M/n) and me and shrugged a bit before going to sit down. Once everyone got their food and found a place to eat they stared at me in anticipation. I huffed and rolled my eyes a bit, "Back when I was still in middle school I was walking home when I heard a noise coming from the alley. Against my better judgment, I went towards the noise hoping it was a dog or something and that's when I came across my boyfriend who was injured and looked like crap. So I helped him get up and brought him into my house to test his wound and well the rest is history. After a couple of months of pestering me, I agreed to go out on a date with him. And now we've been dating for two years."

"And he treats you well?" Aomine asked looking skeptical. I nodded and didn't even flinch when I felt an arm wrap around me, "Babyyyy I have to go early. I'm sorry please don't be mad at me. Some asshole thought it would be cool to beat up people in my territory." I gave him a small smile and he happily kissed my cheek, "I love you baby. I'll see you at your place to properly celebrate your win against that creature that I'm still upset you won't let me strangle." I rolled my eyes and waved him off. I could feel everyone's shocked eyes on me but I ignored it and continued eating content with my boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully, you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3