Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Character: Kageyama Tobio
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're my perfect muse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kageyama's pov)

"Hinata, you idiot. We're going to get caught sneaking into Shiratorizwa by someone" *I frowned as he signaled me to shut up. Just as we made it to the gym I felt my hand get grabbed and pulled. Before I could yell out to Hinata to not be stupid or for help he was already knocking at the gym doors. I turned back to the person dragging me to fight back but froze at the sight of my boyfriend, (M/n)* "(M-M/n), what are you doing here?" *He didn't reply simply kept pulling me until we arrived at a music room. He pulled me into a hug before kissing my forehead making me blush* "You idiot let me go. What are you doing at Shiratorizwa?" *He tilted his head* "I didn't tell you this is where I came to study, Tobio?" *I shook my head and pouted a bit. He chuckled and kissed my cheek* "Fuck you're so adorable. Don't be mad at me, Yama" *I huffed and looked at him* "Why'd you bring me here anyways?" *He grinned and pulled me to sit down before he handed me a piece of paper* "I wrote you a new song about when we met. Want to hear it?" *I nodded and he smiled softly. He sat by the piano before beginning to play*

~Flashback~ Play the song~ Owl City-My muse

(M/n pov)

*It was the summer before my second year at Shiratorizwa. I was feeling stuck creatively. It's been weeks since I've been able to write a new song. As I walked through the park I got distracted by the most beautiful singing voice ever. I went looking only to see the most beautiful boy ever. Even though his face looked quite serious. The blue hair,  matching eyes, and beautiful voice completely captured my attention. It felt like love at first sight. I walked closer and cleared my throat* "Your voice is beautiful. I'm (M/n). And you are?" *He gave me a weary look* "Kegeyama" *I blinked at him* "Ah well it's nice to meet you Kageyama. Do you mind telling me what song you were singing? It was beautiful. I need some new ideas for lyrics for my music" *He again gave me another weary look* "My grandpa made it up to help me sleep. I don't know the name" *I nodded and smiled* "You're quite cute. Can I take you out on a date?" *His eyes widened before he nodded* "Okay I guess*

~Flashback end~

(Kageyama's pov)

*I smiled softly as (M/n) finished up the song* "That was amazing, (M/n). You wrote this song about me and our first time meeting?" *He nodded and stood up pulling me into his arms again* "Of course I did, beautiful. You're my perfect muse. You're the reason why I'm still writing music and might study music and make a band in the future" *I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled down at me before he leaned down a bit and kissed me. I gasped but closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was slow and sweet. We pulled away after a bit both a bit flushed* "I love you, my muse" *I blushed and smacked his chest gently* "I love you too, idiot"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes<3