Bakugou (BNHA)

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Fuck everyone else
*Mute Reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I stood in line for the third time this year for the Dynamite hero fan sign. I only had a couple of people in front of me left before I came face to face with Dynamite. I rocked myself on the balls of my feet as I watched Dynamite. He looked done with all of his fans. It wasn't long till it was my turn I put down his favorite treats before I brought my hands up to sign, "Hello Dynamite, it's nice to see you again." He gave me a small smirk while rolling his eyes playfully, "Hey (M/N), you really have to stop spending all of your money on these shitty fan signs already. You have my number."  I shrugged a bit and pulled out a photo album and notebook for him to sign. He rolled his eyes again before he signed them. Just before his management team moved me down and out of the way he signed again, "Meet me at our ramen shop. I want to talk to you about something." I nodded and waved him goodbye before making my way out of the venue.

I waited around at our ramen shop. It took about an hour and a half before Bakugou finally came through the door wearing his disguise. He closed the private room door behind him. He grunted as he sat down and sighed. He began to speak, "Can you fucking believe just how horny and annoying my fans are? Like I understand that they're part of the reason why I'm here as a pro hero but fucking christ all of them don't understand boundaries." I smiled and pushed a plate of spicy tofu towards him. He didn't say anything just began to eat the food. I began eating my food. It wasn't long till we finished up. I brought my hand up, "Why did you ask to meet me here? You said you had something to talk to me about." I could see his ears turn slightly pink which made me slightly confused at his reaction.

He cleared his throat, "I know we've been friends or whatever for not that fucking long but you're really fucking cool in your own shitty way. But anyway I fucking like you or whatever." I stare at him before smiling brightly, "The Bakugou Katsuki has a crush on quirkless little me. I'm not all that Bakugou. I can't even speak. You deserve someone better. I'm not all that special." He shook his head and grabbed my hand, "You're fucking amazing. You're the one I want, end of discussion. Let's get something straight. I like you for you. And I'm not all that good at communication or feelings but at the end of the day, I know what I want. Fuck everyone else. I like you." I smiled and pecked his cheek, "I like you too." He smirked a bit and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes<3