Kyotani (Haikyuu)

Character: Kyotani Kentaro
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Well you're the prettiest bee
*Aged up*
@ThenameisKento
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kyotani pov)

*I groaned as I finished what I thought was my last table of the night. Just as I finished checking the family out my manager walked up to me looking slightly guilty* "Hey Kyotani, do you mind taking care of the table I just sat at? The other girls are too afraid to stay back and take care of them." *I stared at him with a blank look before groaning and grabbing my notepad. I made my way to the table and raised an eyebrow at the sight of a large group of men all in suits. Most of them had their heads down looking afraid. I made eye contact with the one with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. I frowned at the sight of the lit cigarette in between his lips* "This is a smoke-free place. Put it out" *All the men flinched and the guy stared at me before he took the cigarette out of his mouth and put it out in the water with a light chuckle* "Sorry about that, little bee"

*I held back from rolling my eyes* "What do you guys want to drink?" *They stayed quiet the main guy looked at me* "It's just me eating, beautiful. They're on punishment for their stupidity. I'll take (f/d)" *I nod and walk off to get him the drink. Once I came back I placed it in front of him* "Have you decided what to eat?" *He gave me his order and for what felt like the next four years of my life he spoke to me whilst eating forcing me to stay next to him* "Tell me beautiful, are you single?" *I stared at him before rolling my eyes* "I don't think my personal life is any of your business. Are you done? I'll get you the bill" *Before he could reply I walked off to get him his bill. Once he received it he paid in cash before heading out of the restaurant the mean following after him. I grabbed the bill and almost fell to the ground. The bill was no more than 4,600¥ ($30 ish) yet he gave me what seemed to be ten times that and his number on the receipt. I went home that night with a new number in my contacts*

*About two months later I was walking home around 2 am after an extra long shift when I heard multiple stumbling footsteps. Looking behind me slowly I see a group of drunk men following me. Before I had a chance to react they noticed me looking at them and began catcalling me and running after me. I began running and whilst doing so I couldn't help but think back on the man. I didn't hesitate and called him* "Help me I'm being chased down in (random street) and the police won't do shit" *I heard no reply but fast shuffling. I kept running before I knew it I was caught in a dead-end. I got ready to fight before anything could happen men came running down and began taking out the drunk men. I looked up and made eye contact with the sane man from before. "Hello beautiful, are you okay?" *I nod slowly* "Mhm thanks for the help and uh I guess thanks for the tip money"

*I watched him pull out a cigarette making me scrunch up my nose in disgust. He chuckled before he put the cigarette away and smirked* "If you're thankful how about letting me take you out on a date?" *I stared at him before rolling my eyes slightly* "There's no saying no to you, right?" *He shook his head making me groan slightly before nodding my head* "Fine I guess we could go on a date." *He grabbed my right hand and kissed my knuckles* "Great then I text you the details, little bee" *I pulled my hand away and rolled my eyes* "I'm not a bee" *He hummed and began walking off* "Well you're the prettiest bee I've seen" *He walked off leaving me blushing and scowling*

~~~

*Many years later and after I left my waiter job. I waited around for my now husband to come home. I huffed as he came home a big grin on his face and his shirt covered in blood. Once he got closer to me I smacked him on his head* "Idiot your clothes are all bloody now I have to burn them" *He pouted making me roll my eyes. I kissed his lips softly* "I missed you, idiot" *He grinned* "Missed you too, little bee"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my sweet potatoes<3 I missed you all so much

Anime Boys x Male!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें