Kyotani pt.2 (Haikyuu)

Character: Kyotani Kentaro
Type: Lemon🍋, Smut💦
Story Name: Oh fuck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

*It's around 7 pm Kyotani was currently making dinner whilst waiting for (M/n) to get home. Just as he thought it was going to be another day of (M/n) being late. Kyotani sighed in relief as the lights from (M/n) car shined through the house. Kyotani put the food on low before heading to the front door. He opened it and rolled his eyes playfully at the sight of (M/n) holding a bouquet of yellow roses. (M/n) grabbed Kyotani by the waist before leaning down and kissing him deeply. Kyotani gasped softly before closing his eyes. The kiss deepened as (M/n) held Kyotani closer. (M/n) placed the flowers on the counter before picking Kyotani up whilst still kissing him. Kyotani pulled away from the kiss panting softly* "What the fuck? You idiot let me down. Why are you so impatient today?" *(M/n) ignored him as he carried him upstairs to their bedroom. Once inside (M/n) laid him down on the bed before gently stripping him* "Sorry baby. I got caught up with some shit at work and for a bit, I thought I would never get to see you again"

(Kyotani pov)

*My eyes widened at (M/n) words* "Are you okay?" *I began checking for injuries* "I'm okay, baby. Just needed you right now" *He leaned down and began kissing my neck making me moan since he knows that's my sensitive spot. I felt his hands roaming my body as he took off my clothes. Once I was fully naked he stood back up and stared me down. I reached down and covered myself* "Don't stare so hard, idiot" *(M/n) shook his head and chuckled as he stripped himself too. Before I knew it he kneeled and spread my legs. I gasped and glared down at him as he grabbed my cock. He gave me a cocky grin before licking my tip before taking me completely in his mouth. I moaned and grabbed the sheets holding onto them tightly* "Fuck~ (M/n) please" *I moaned and threw my head back as he continued sucking me off. After a bit he pulled away and licked his lips* "Give me the lube, baby" *Panting softly I reached up onto the bedside table and grabbed the lube before handing it to him*

*He poured some into his hand before teasingly rubbing a finger against my hole. He wrapped his lips around my cock again as he inserted a finger into my hole. I moaned loudly reaching down to grab his hair* "Fuck, you idiot~ Ah~ A warning would've been nice" *He kept going shoving a second finger into my hole. He continued finger fucking me till my legs were shaking.* "(M/n) I'm close, please~" *(M/n) pulled away before I could cum. He stood up before he got in between my legs. He leaned down and whispered in my ear* "Can I fuck you? Let me fuck you, baby" *I rolled my eyes* "You already started this. I'm not letting you stop till you fuck me" *He chuckled before he began pushing his cock inside making me gasp. Once he was fully settled inside he grabbed my hips and began fucking me deeply. I gasped and moaned holding onto his forearms.*

*I felt tears prick into the corner of my eyes as he grabbed my hips and began pounding into me* "(M/n)~ please. Yes please don't stop. More please~" *Since it's been so long since we fucked and emotions were high I moaned loudly as I released all over my stomach. He groaned and grunted as he pulled out and jerked off before also releasing all over my stomach. He laid down next to me panting softly* "Fuck baby. It's been too long since I fucked you. Ready for round two?" *I smacked his chest and rolled my eyes as I took a deep breath trying to call my beating heart. He chuckled and as he also took a deep breath* "Hey Kyotani, is something burning?" *My eyes widened* "Oh fuck dinner!!!" *I watched (M/n) stand up and run downstairs to turn off the stove. It wasn't long till he came back up with a guilty look on his face* "We'll get take out tonight, little bee." *I glared at him* "You can't try to act innocent and guilty when you're naked and only thinking with your second head" *I huffed but smiled a bit when he kissed my forehead*

*We ended up enjoying my favorite takeout and knocking out before round two could happen*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed it, my sweet potatoes. Love you so much<3