Kenma (Haikyuu)

Character: Kenma Kozume
Type: Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Thank you
Officialkenma
~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I woke up to a cold bed yet again. Ever since Kenma's business boomed along with his streaming career he doesn't seem to have any time for me. He doesn't even sleep in the bed with me. I've woken up alone more times than I can count at this point. I got up from the bed and got myself ready for the day. While I ate breakfast I heard the front door being unlocked. I walked through my husband looking disheveled and with dark eye bags. He looked at me and he seemed to relax as soon as he saw me. He rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I shrugged them off with a small frown. "You don't get to come in after being out all night without a single text or call. You don't get to hug me now after weeks of constantly leaving me to go to bed by myself and wake alone as well. Kenma we're married. I understand your jobs are extremely important to you but at the end of the day I want to see you."

He stared at me for a while before wrapping his arms around me again. "I'm so sorry, (M/n). I know things have been extremely cold between us. I promise you I've just been at the office every time I come home at this time. I love you and only you. And any thoughts you have about me doing anything else are false. I know words alone can't solve any issues that we have between us. But I can promise you that the reason I've worked this much is for you, my love." I gave him a skeptical look before he grabbed his phone and opened it for me. He opened several tabs before handing it to me. I looked through each of the tabs. One showed proof of how long he was streaming. The next one showed an all-expense paid spa treatment for couples. The third one showed a flight verification to (F/c). And the last one showed a house. I frowned a bit confused by everything, "Kenma, what's all of this?"

He smiled softly, "It's all for you, live. I worked to get all of this for you. You've been my biggest support since even before I got successful. You'd stood by my side working just as hard to make sure we had a roof over our heads for everything to work out for me and most importantly us. The spa treatment was to spend some quality time together before we go on our first anniversary to your favorite country. And while we're on vacation the house will be set up with proper furniture so that once we're back we can move right in." I teared up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much, honey. I never expected this. I love you so much. I'm so sorry for doubting you. I don't even know what to say. I'm so happy, honey." He smiled and pressed a small kiss to my lips, "I love you too, my love. I'm so glad to have you by my side."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes