𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

"I can't help but love you Even though I try not to"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It should be said, that there was a prophecy around 13.8 billion years ago that a child born of great darkness would reign havoc on the shadow realm. Notably that child was born to the king of darkness himself, well more or so the king of hell Lucifer. Lucifer heard of this prophecy and feared that if this was true then this child would be taken from him and raised as a weapon for his father to use against him.

for over a billion years Lucifer promised himself to breed an heir as he feared that the legend would soon fall intact as soon as it was announced a baby Lucifer was being born. Unfortunately for him, he ended up slipping up one night in the 1st century in Greece where he slept with a witch who ended up impregnated with his demon seed.

Fearing for the worst Lucifer did what he thought was best and he did a ritual that would warp the baby through time, where instead of being born in the 1st century he would be born 2,000 years later in 1993 to Richard and Carol Lockwood and the surrogate twin brother to Tyler Lockwood.

Cassius Samuel Lockwood was born February 10, 1993, to the Lockwood family as the eldest son to Richard and Carol and the older brother to Tyler. Cassius was a special child in a literal sense, he was naturally smart and well-adjusted even as a young child, he seemed to have an understanding of anything that involved a century-old relic as if he lived through the events.

In truth, it was just the angelic blood that ran through him that caused him to grow at a more mature rate than most kids on the planet. But see the more he grew the more his abundance for chaos grew as well.

He loved seeing people in pain that he caused, and he loved anything that revolved around a chaotic field, it grew much more intense when he turned 14 managed by his newfound werewolf temper by his surrogate father and the angelic blood that cursed through him caused him to have a random outburst of anger at times.

It got bad to the point Richard and Carol didn't know what to do so they sent him away to live with his Uncle Mason, who taught him how to gain control over his anger but never told him the reason for it, of course, he learned about the supernatural given the fact that he was half witch so he had a pretty clear understanding.

Coming back to Mystic Falls was strange to him, he hadn't been back to the town in four years but now he was coming back for the funeral of his own father, while he got caught up in the likes of some Mystical ritual.
  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃