𝟎𝟔.

Reunited ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 06

Reunited
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 06. Bringing Out the Dead

Cassius was ready for this baby, to be born he hated being pregnant. And he'd never do it again, this was the only demon child that would be coming out of his body however that it was possible that was.

He didn't care if Elijah, had to get his balls snipped off but there was no baby Mikaelson, coming from him again, better find another person.

He couldn't do shit anymore, especially because Elijah was being protective baby daddy on steroids—like literally the man had a heart attack when Cassius walked down the stairs last night.

He was part Angel, stairs wouldn't kill him or this baby, well he hopped imagine saying you lost your baby and died at the same time because you slipped down the stairs while being immortal?

Just give him the stake, he'd kill himself.

It was early, in the morning when Elijah went searching for Cassius who had disappeared from bed in the middle of the night.

"Morning Elijah." Tyler greeted the original who had taken residency in their house, to keep an eye on Cassius.

"Morning Tyler, have you seen your brother?"

"He's in the study—don't know what he's doing but I just know he's there." Shrugging he walked upstairs to his room.

The sound, of a bass guitar filled Elijah's ears, he slid open the door toward Cassius's study—where he sat on the couch stringing his guitar, he was so deep into his music that he didn't hear Elijah enter.

"Baby came home today." His raspy voice, sung keeping a melodic rhythm to his voice.

"Told me to stay away

"She told me her man was afraid."

"Told me I better behave."

"Baby just came back around."

"Told me she's leaving this town."

"Said she needs time to explore."

"She said I can't love her no more." His voice, gradually deepened with the intensity of the guitar following his voice, his eyes closed so deep in tune with the song as his fingers, moved on basic rhythm.

"Thinking about her."

"She's gone all the time."

"I think if you found her."