𝟎𝟓.

Accidents ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 05

Accidents
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 05. Kill or Be Killed

Mason Lockwood was never one for getting involved in unnecessary fights he only wanted to defend himself in any situation but there were times when his limits could be pushed back for certain people.

Cassius was Mason's anchor point, something that kept him intact with his human mind every time he shifted. He had raised the boy for four years.

To Cassius Mason was his father more than Richard had ever been in the last 18 years of his life.

So when Cassius had let it slip that Damon Salvatore had stabbed him with a knife the protective wolf inside Mason went in rage and he was vengeful because if there was one thing wolves did was protect the people inside their pack.

And Cassius was a part of Mason's pack and Damon had just pissed off an angry papa wolf.

Cassius and Tyler both sat on the couch while they listened to Mason tell the story of how he ended up triggering his curse and Cassius lifted an eyebrow.

"So you killed your best friend...wait where the hell was I when this was happening?" He suddenly asked.

"You were down at the beach, remember you had asked me why I was in such a panic and I told you that I had a little surfboard accident," Mason said.

"So that surfboard accident was just code for you murdering your best friend?" Tyler asked.

"He kept coming at me. He got in his head that I was sleeping with his girlfriend." Mason asked.

"Were you?" The twins asked him lifting an eyebrow and Mason stared at them baffled.

"No. No. I wouldn't do that, he was my friend. He was drunk and attacked me. It was self-defense" Mason explained which confused Cassius.

"So even though it was self-defense it still triggered the curse?" He asked.

"On every full moon, I lose control. If I don't sedate myself and chain myself down, I'll kill anything in my path." Mason begins to explain.

"You have to be careful. All it takes is an accident, a car wreck. Any death at your hands and you'll have a lifetime of this. You don't want it guys, trust me." Mason told them.

"This is too much," Cassius muttered shaking his head before rubbing his temples.

"All right. Where's the moonstone? A deal's a deal. I answered your questions." Mason said standing up while Cassius shrugged.