𝟎𝟓.

Interrogation▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  ━05

Interrogation
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ━05. The New Deal

It was late at night with Cassius sleeping peacefully against Elijah's chest, who had his arms tightly tied around his waist with one of his hands having a permanent place on his stomach.

The original had just recently been awaken when Cassius had brought him back to the Lockwood mansion that same night.

Somewhere in the mist Cassius had been informed that Mikael had been killed by Klaus who got the white oak stake from Tyler, then Stefan decided to follow Cassius to the warehouse where all the other originals were and steal them.

Now honestly Cassius did not care for these people since he had never met them a day in his life, but they were his babies family so he guess he could help Klaus find them but he didn't feel like that at the moment.

Sweat dripped down Elijah's forehead as he was suddenly overwhelmed by a dream that appeared.

He walked down an abandon house as he looked around confused, only the screams of the unknown echoing through the house as he opened the door.

"Cassius!" Screaming he looked around for the hybrid until his eyes landed on a figure that was tightly pressed against the wall.

"Cassius." He whispered, hearing his name Cassius snapped his head over toward his husband with his eyes widening.

"Elijah?" He mumbled in confusion, he shouldn't even be here right now—his thoughts were cut off when a woman stuck her hands in his chest gripping his heart.

"Argh!"

Elijah couldn't even move before the woman ripped out his heart—Cassius closed his eyes turning a stone cold gray as he slowly desiccated.

"Dad!" Hearing the screams of some young child he looked at the boy who seemed to look like a mirror imagine of Cassius except for his eyes that were exactly like Elijah's.

Elijah jolted up from this dream heavily panting looking around confused, he had forgotten where he was when a wave of calmness washed over him all of a sudden.

He turned his head looking down at Cassius who was sleeping still just having a tight hold on Elijah's hand when his eyes dropped toward the roundness of his belly hearing a rapid heartbeat.

"Thank you...little stag." He whispers to his child and he slightly groaned when a voice emitted in his mind.

"You're welcome."