𝟎𝟐.

Carnivals are not my style ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 02

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 02. Brave New World

Cassius, loved the outdoors he really did it's how he got so buff during his time away, but on the inside Cassius was lazy as hell and he did not want to run outside almost 10 in the morning with his twin brother and Uncle it was just not appealing to him.

Cassius rushed into the house while Mason and Tyler followed after him while he panted placing his hands on his knees while Tyler threw him a towel.

"I'm not doing that again." He wheezed making Tyler chuckle at his expression.

"You're out of shape." He commented making Cassius roll his eyes before he motioned toward his body showing off his abs.

"This ain't the body of somebody who's out of shape." Mason shook his head at the two.

"Being built doesn't mean nothing." Tyler said and Cassius stared at him in disbelief.

"I did more reps than you."

"No that's not true I did like seven." Tyler countered and Mason shook his head.

"Six. I don't count the last one. You crawled it." He told Tyler who stared at him in disbelief as well.

"What!"

"I think Grandma Lockwood actually passed you, in her walker." Cassius smirked before he pointed at Mason's shoes.

"Off, or mom will behead you." He told his uncle who chuckled while they walked into the study.

"So all this anger and aggression you're talking about, you notice a difference when you exercise?" Mason asked the two who stared at him.

"Dude, I play three varsity sports. I work out four times a week and run three. I'm gonna say no." Tyler answers while Cassius shrugged.

"I play two varsity sports and other than that I'm in a boxing ring five times out of the week while the rest of the week I swim down at the beach...and I still feel the same." He explained.

"Wait really?" Tyler asked surprised.

"Yeah, track and football...and then when I turned 16 I started participating in underground boxing matches...just to get the extra aggression out of my system." He further explained.

"Do you have episodes? What happens exactly?" Mason continued to press them.

"Starts out normal, I get angry typically over nothing. I'm an angry guy. I know it just amplifies and I just go off." Tyler shrugged not really having enough details about it.