𝟏𝟒.

Family Troubles ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 14

Family Troubles
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 14. Know Thy Enemy

The sun shined brightly in the morning sky, as the calm waves crashed through the ocean. Bora Bora was definitely a beautiful place to wake up to especially for two supernaturals who had enhanced hearing.

The sun beamed down onto the two naked bodies that peacefully slept on the hammock above the ocean covered by a thick sleek blanket Cassius snuggled deeper into the Elijah's chest.

They had spent the rest of their night tangled in each others arms before sleeping when daylight arrived. Elijah had his arms secured around his waist with one hand in his hair gently rubbing it.

He was asleep of course but somehow even in his sleep he could be so attentive. Cassius blinked open his eyes adjusting them to the bright rays of the sun.

He sat there letting his mind catch up to him before he looked around seeing that his dream was actually a reality and that he was in fact having one of the best moments in his life.

His eyes trialed over toward the Original who still slept with his hands tightly wrapped around his bare waist. His chest moved up and down while Cassius could feel himself awakening even more by the sun shining his in eyes.

But that wasn't the only thing awakening as he felt something thick and hard press up against his belly making him smirk as he felt Elijah's morning wood press up against him.

Elijah had been to focused on him last night and he wanted to pay the man some attention for once. It's like Elijah doesn't like people to care about his needs and wants but Cassius loves to show affection...to most people.

He began to kiss up on Elijah's neck making sure to be extra attentive when he did, he slowly kissed down Elijah's chest before moving over toward his nipples where his tongue wrapped around it as he began sucking from it.

Elijah's forehead began to crease but he made no movements to wake up making Cassius chuckle as he continued with his mission.

He leaned up kissing more down Elijah's stomach where he reached his happy trail that stopped at the end of the covers.

He slowly slid his hand into the covers gripping onto Elijah's very hard dick that was throbbing in his hands. He slowly jerked him off earning a grunt from the Original making him chuckle.

He slowly disappeared underneath the covers not wasting any time to take Elijah into his mouth as he hummed at the taste of his dick hitting the back of his throat.