𝟎𝟏.

Hybrid Twins ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 01

Hybrid Twins
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. The Reckoning

Three months ago Cassius thought he had everything figured out—well life practically said bullshit to him. He was finally getting some type of a grip on being a werewolf. He still wasn't excited about the entire thing but he was slowly learning to adjust to it.

But never did he think that being a werewolf would be his downfall. Especially when it came to a certain psychotic Hybrid who happened to be his soulmate's brother in law.

"Well it's very simple, I need you to find a way to save my hybrids Bonnie." Klaus helped Cassius in a tight grip as he bit into his wrist—pushing it into the younger boy's mouth who struggled to get in his tight grip he choked down the blood.

"Cassius!" Tyler shouted being held by Rebekah who rolled her eyes. She just wanted to leave but no Klaus was making her stay here.

"And for Cassius and Tyler's sake you better hurry." With a snap Cassius dropped dead on the ground making Tyler let out a loud scream—his eyes widened at the sight of his dead twin brother, his voice was clogged in his throat as he tried to process the scenery in front of him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

24 hours earlier in Los Angeles California

Cassius sat in a chair while he had his hair curled by a couple of makeup artists. He had been living his life on tour for the last three months and he couldn't have been any happier.

He's been to over 24 states , within the last three months and each state was a life changing experience.

He's also been learning more about his angelic side or he called it demonic since that is what it was—they still didn't know the full extent to his abilities but they found out a few things.

He was fire resistant so that meant he couldn't be harmed by any types of fire—which was cool in his mind.

He's also been getting used to being a werewolf, his dad had a couple of friends that were werewolves and they're been teaching him a couple of things.

"Cassius you're on in a couple of minutes."

"Alright." Replying Cassius looked down at his wrist seeing the gray tint growing more effectively on his arm—that was the only problem he was having.

He was fucking desiccating like he was a vampire, he knew it was because Elijah was taken by his brother so Caroline had informed him which he didn't really care about the only problem had was that it was affecting him.