𝟏𝟑.

Awaited Vacation ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 13

Awaited Vacation
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 13. Tropical Islands

Cassius was inside his room packing a bag. Elijah told him they were going to get out of town for a few days just until everything calmed down.

Cassius had made sure to fill in some loose ends so nobody would question his sudden disappearance after Elijah was daggered. He made it seem like he had gone back to Florida to settle things with his school.

Owen and Roni had both left to keep up the appearances that Cassius was actually gone.

He didn't need people questioning on where he went because then they'd find out Elijah wasn't actually in that basement well...no they wouldn't they aren't that smart.

"Are you sure you have to go sweetheart?" Carol asked her son who smiled at her throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"It's just something I have to do...I promised Tyler I'd stay for our senior year so that's what I'm doing."

Truthfully he didn't want to return to school in Mystic Falls because it wasn't his home. Florida was him home no matter how much he complained about it it's where he felt free...here he felted trapped and an added pressure of taking care of everyone.

He was the oldest which meant a lot of responsibilities fell on him. Even he had to sort out his dads legal affairs...which he did not want to do at all but he had to soon or isle he'd forget to.

"It's just a couple of days mom, I'll be back soon but if you are so paranoid." He trialed off walking into his closet where he grabbed a small box.

"If you're ever in trouble or you need me but I'm somewhere far." He took out a beautiful looking gold necklace placing it in Carol's hand who was confused.

"Clasp it tightly and think about me and I'll be here...think about it as a magical teleportation device." He explained placing it around her neck.

"It's a necklace Cassius." She pointed out to which he rolled his eyes.

"No duh mother. Just do what I said." He rolled his eyes before he put the box back in his closet.

"Okay whatever, but have fun on your trip with Elijah I know you've been stressing a lot over...Mason." She softly whispers rubbing his shoulder.

"I will mom."

"So where are you going?" She asked to which he shrugged.

"I have no bloody idea."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃