𝟎𝟕.

Family Gathering ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 07

Family Gathering
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 07. Dangerous Liaisons

Cassius just wished for one day, where the sun didn't shine on his miserable day. He just wanted the world to pause for a second so he could sleep, especially in a house full of five vampires, and one old ass witch.

The Mikaelson's are driving him insane, all they do is fucking argue—he just wanted to kill all of them, well except Elijah he could stay for now.

Not to mention Esther keeps giving him weird ass looks—if he didn't know any better he would think she was planning something, but he didn't know the women so he couldn't really say.

He woke up in Elijah's arms, where the originals hands were permanently attached to the roundness of his stomach—his permanent home.

He slid out of bed, throwing on one of Elijah's shirts, before walking downstairs of the empty mansion, well not so empty mansion because he found Klaus sitting on the couch looking like a kicked puppy.

"Just when I thought my morning couldn't get any worse." Grumbling, Cassius walked into the kitchen looking for food.

"I am in no mood for our daily spats—my mother is a pain in the arse." Klaus grumbled, while his future brother in law was raiding his refrigerator.

"Do you people have any pineapples? My son is hungry." Cassius grumbled.

"Well tell your son he's going to have to wait." Klaus rolled his eyes.

Klaus's sketch book caught on fire making Cassius look at the hybrid whose eyes were wide of disbelief.

"He said he thinks the fuck not."

"My nephew is a tyrant much like his father both of them." Klaus grumbled walking toward the fridge pulling out a container of pineapples.

"Thanks for the compliment." Snatching the container out of his hands Cassius begins to eat the fruit.

"What are you two doing?" Elijah mutters tiredly walking downstairs.

"Klaus was just informing me on how shitty it is being the unstoppable original hybrid." Smirking Cassius closed his eyes feeling Elijah's lips touch his head.

"And Cassius was just expressing the joy of your hybrid demon child being born." Klaus smirked back.

"I wonder what fried wolf tastes like." Cassius snapped open his eyes staring at Klaus.