𝟎𝟑.

Dead Uncles             ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃                              ━ 03

Dead Uncles
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 03. Ghost World

Cassius slept in his newly redecorated room—he had changed his walk in closet into a small nursery—his closet was actually that big for him to do that, which he spent all day yesterday doing which meant he missed the freak show events of Bonnie sending Vicki Donovan's ghost ass back to where she came from.

He wasn't completely finished with his room but he had an idea on what he wanted to do. Honestly he might just turn one of the guest rooms into the nursery but he wanted his baby to feel closer to him so he chose the closet.

Which meant he still had to tell his mom she was going to be a grandmother—he did not feel like that type of headache this morning.

Feeling something watching over him his eyes snapped open before he looked directly at the visible body that belong to his uncle who died seven and a half months ago.

"Uncle Mason?" Masons eyes widened at the fact that Cassius could see him—because he's been tormenting Damon all day and he couldn't even see him.

"Cas you can see me?"

"Yes I can see you watching me sleep like a bloody creep." He groaned rubbing his eyes sitting up against his headboard.

"How?"

"Maybe it's the fact that I'm half Angel who have the ability to see dead spirits—or maybe it's because my mom created the other side I don't actually know so pick one because I'm tired." He rambled reaching over to place his glasses on.

"Since when do you wear glasses?" Mason raised an eyebrow at him.

"Since I was diagnosed to wear them when I was 11. I just constantly wear contacts but I can't do that anymore because baby demonic is going to throw a tantrum." He huffed looking at his uncle.

"Yeah—I heard the whispers of you carrying an Original baby—that has to be cool huh?" Mason awkwardly says.

"I'm going to kill you—again." Cassius stared blankly at him not finding the joke funny at all.

"Wrong time?"

"Yes! I'm about to have a baby in a month! Do you think I wanted this? I wanted to be on my Casanova arch but now I'm somebody's baby daddy—which is weird by the way!" Cassius shouts making him chuckle.

"Well I think it's cute so gonna name them after me?" Mason grinned.

Cassius picked up a book before throwing it across the room with it smacking Mason in the face making him groan.