𝟎𝟔.

Running with the Wolves▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 06

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 06. Masquerade

Cassius wasn't new to the feeling of disappointment, he had felt it many times in his life. When his parents couldn't make it to his first band concert.

When it took him screaming at the top of his lungs for his parents to notice that their child was suffering from depression. Then just for them to ship him off to Florida with little to no contact for over four years.

So why did he feel broken hearted to learn that Mason just left all of a sudden without so much of a note? He didn't even feel the need to tell Cassius that he was leaving him in Mystic Falls.

Cassius assumed he'd be going back to Florida I mean hell he still had school...he had an entire life back in Florida his friends, his music...everything he cared about was back in Florida.

Sure he had his mom and Tyler here but Mystic Falls was not some place he wanted to be. He escaped once before but now he was stuck here again.

Cassius stood in front of the mirror while people rushed in and out of his house. Tonight was their annual masquerade ball that they hosted every year.

It's the one time of the year Cassius would come home so his dad could show off his "perfect" family. Cassius rolled his eyes at the thought of them being a perfect family.

One child had explosive anger issues and had depression which was Cassius. The other one had severe anger issues and suffered from ptsd of an abusive father.

Their father was a ragging asshole who tried too mold his sons into something they weren't. Especially when he found out that Cassius was bisexual well technically Cassius didn't have a label he liked what he liked and didn't care of the gender or what they had underneath their pants.

Which was strange as he's always been like that. But he didn't really dwell on that. He watched as a strain of his hair fell in front of his face. He curled it to the side giving off this curled style.

He wore a classic black and white tux that was smoothly fitted to hug his body while wearing crisp long black dress shoes.

He had a few rings on his fingers while a black bow tie wrapped around his neck. He fixed his tie before sighing.

 He fixed his tie before sighing