𝟎𝟖.

Cassius Morningstar▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 08

Cassius Morningstar
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 08. The Devil and his Prince

To say Carol Lockwood didn't freak out when she found her recently young-adult son standing outside of the front door of their home dirty and still in a suit would be an understatement.

The woman had bombarded her son with loads of questions that he didn't even answer. He just walked past her and upstairs to his room and shut the door.

Cassius had never been one to talk about his feelings it wasn't him. But there was no denying that the truth of his identity had taken a toll on him.

He couldn't believe it...his life had been sort of a lie I mean for crying out loud he was 2,000 years old with an entire past last that he didn't remember because his father had warped him through time to protect him.

That meant Cassius had an entire life missing from his memory. His biological mother, the memories with hai father...his life back in his original timeline he didn't know it.

All he knew was this current timeline he was Cassius Samuel Lockwood that's who he was. But who was he back then? Was he the same person he was now? Or was he completely different?

Cassius stayed in his room for half of the day ignoring the constant calls from his mother. He didn't want to talk he wanted to be alone with his thoughts until he figured out what the do.

Then there was this other thing with Elijah that he had to work out. I mean a soulmate? When the hell was that even possible?

He couldn't lie and say that Elijah wasn't attractive because that would be lying. That man was more than attractive he was something made specifically for Cassius well...technically he was.

Cassius sighed before he grabbed his jacket from the closet before rushing downstairs.

"Cassius..." Carol started to say but he cut her off.

"I'm going out I'll be back later." He told her before he walked out of the house making Carol look at Tyler who sighed.

"Is everything alright with your brother? He won't talk to me." Carol said with a frown.

"He's just going through some slight changes Mom...we both are," Tyler explained to her softly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cassius walked through the woods as he made it to a clearing where the sound of water falling could be heard making him smile as he walked over toward the cliff standing in front of the waterfall.