𝟎𝟗.

Unleash the wolves ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 09

Unleash the wolves
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 09. By the Light of the Moon

Cassius walked downstairs entering his father's office where he found Tyler watching something on his laptop just from the sound of it...it sounded like Cassius didn't want to watch.

"What the hell are you watching?" He asked walking over toward his twin who sighed turning the laptop over where Cassius's eyes widened.

"That's what's going to happen to us tonight?" He questioned pointing at the clear video of Mason transforming breaking every bone in his body.

"Oh is there like a werewolf repellent spell or something? Because we're not doing this." Cassius said shaking his head his fear was more of their upcoming werewolf transformation.

"We need to call Mason," Tyler told him and Cassius pulled out his phone and scrolled down it.

"I'll call the house." He mutters pressing the phone to his ear as he hears the phone ring. It immediately goes to the answering machine.

"Uncle Mason...it's Cassius I don't know what wave your surfing on or what bitch your fucking but I need you to answer the phone! The full moon is tonight and me and Tyler are freaking out." He said before hanging up.

"It's no use, Ty...I don't think he's going to answer." Cassius muttered sadly.

"Whatever we don't need him," Tyler grumbled before the twins walked off to their rooms.

Cassius grabbed a small bag before he started stuffing it with clothes and things he might need after the change making him sigh.

He twists his necklace hoping it will bring him some sort of comfort.

Grabbing his bag he began walking out of his room where he could hear his mom's voice from downstairs.

"Are you two going out?" She asked the boys as they walked downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm going out to lunch with a friend, then I'm going to try and get back into boxing," Cassius informed her and she smiled at him.

"I've got practice and I'll probably go out after. I'll be late." Tyler answers when someone knocks on the door leaving Tyler to go answer it.

"So who are you going to lunch with?" Carol asked with a teasing grin.

"None of your business mother." He told her when he heard a familiar voice causing him to slowly walk toward the door.