𝟎𝟏.

The curse of the Black Sheep▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 01

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
01. The Return

The term grief was something Cassius wasn't used to, he had never felt the feeling of losing someone close to him. Living in a world where he didn't have both of his parents was ineffable to him, almost sin-like. It was a fantasy he should've known better than that, life always seemed to be playing tricks on him and this was the biggest one he had yet to face.

Getting the news of his father's demise didn't hit him as everyone expected it to. I mean what would he truly have to say? His father was a raging dick and never really cared for anything other than the Lockwood reputation it's why he sent Cassius away in the first place so he wouldn't embarrass their image with his explosive outburst.

So pulling up to the familiar stoned mansion was like a sense of discomfort passed through Cassius as he stared at the house he used to call home. He looked over toward the driver's side staring at his uncle who smiled at him showing off that goofy grin like he always did when he tried to cheer Cassius up.

"Cheer up Cas you'll be fine." He reassured his nephew who sighed pushing on his pair of Armani shades while he stepped out of the black truck where he was spotted immensely by his twin brother who walked toward them.

"So the black sheep's return?" He teased with a grin while Cassius rolled his eyes walking up toward his brother.

"Oh please we all know I'm the best-looking one of this entire family." He said while Mason stared at Tyler in shock.

"Tyler?" Tyler nodded his head not even the slightest surprise at seeing his uncle.

"Yeah."

"What happened to you? In my mind your 12 years old." Mason said causing the twins to look at him confused with mirrored expressions.

"That's two years older than the last time you've seen us Uncle Mason..." Cas reminded him since Mason didn't even see the twins up until Cassius was 14, and even then he still had trouble keeping up with his age.

"Yeah..eighteen now big age." Mason nodded with a grin while Cassius looked at Tyler who smiled at him as they embraced each other with Tyler patting his back.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," Tyler muttered causing Cassius to grin.

"Well, it's not surprising I am the most entertaining person in this family."

"Whatever." Tyler and Mason said rolling their eyes while Cassius walked inside the house he stared at everything, it was all still the same.