𝟎𝟕.

Soulmates▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 07

Soulmates
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 07. Rose

Cassius groaned feeling very lightheaded before he loosen around noticing that he was on a couch inside some creepy-looking ass house.

"The bloody hell..." He muttered standing up wobbly he could feel whatever drug they had tried to use on him burn from his body quickly sobering him up.

"This can not be real." He said lowly. There was no way in hell that he just got kidnapped a couple of hours after killing somebody this was just not real life.

He walked toward the front door when something sped in front of him causing him to back up a bit staring some woman in the eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?" He questioned.

"I'm Rose." She said before she tried to swing at Cassius. Keyword tried Cassius caught her hand without flinching keeping direct eye contact with this new vampire.

"I'm Cassius and I'm going to suggest you never do that again." He said twisted her hand making it crack a bit.

"And tell your friend that if he even so much as moves I'm going to rip off your arm." He growled before looking back at Trevor who was inches away from him with a needle in his hand.

"Motus." He held out his hand and the middle flung into it as he crushed it.

"I think it's broken." He started kicking Rose in the chest sending her flying into the wall.

"Now this is an incentive for me. I just went through the most difficult change of my life and now I've been kidnapped by Alice Cullen and hobo Bill." He groaned rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" Trevor muttered confused staring at Cassius and making him look at him.

"You're excused, love." He said blankly.

He turned around only to notice Elena still passed out on the couch making him stunned before he looked back at Trevor.

"What the hell is she doing here? What the hell am I doing here?" Cassius demanded.

"Well, simply, she's the doppelgänger and you're the boy from the prophecy."

"What bloody fucking prophecy?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cassius stood still while he had his eyes closed. Don't get it twisted he wasn't sleeping he was thinking. His body was still hurting and his mind was far from stable so he couldn't do anything.