𝟏𝟐.

Dinner with Knives▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  ━12

Dinner with Knives
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━12. The Dinner Party

It's been only a couple of days since Tyler had left town and Carol had noticed how it had taken a toll on her eldest son. She always found him sulking around the house with a frown on his face.

You'd think that Cassius would be fine without Tyler by his side since they spent four years apart but its deeper than that now. Cassius had grown used to be around Tyler everyday...you could say he was kinda co-dependent with the ideal of Tyler always being around him.

He had always had a bad case of separation anxiety and become depressed when he felt the urge of abandonment. He thinks it had to do with the trauma of his parents abandoning him when he needed them most so it projected into his adulthood.

Cassius currently sat in the living room where he strung his guitar having not picked up the instrument in almost three months. He plucked the strings with a hum as he closed his eyes.

"Cassius there's some people at the door for you." Carol shouted making him nod.

"Send them in." He shouted back as Veronica and Owen walked inside the living room looking around in awe.

"When you told us you were rich we thought you were bullshitting." Roni muttered making him chuckle standing up.

"I'm surprised you wanted to see us." Owen admitted making Cassius lift his lips into a smile.

"You're my best friends...no wolf bitch is going to make me hate you. Plus I need something normal in my life." He muttered shaking his head.

"Yeah Jules is a bitch but we didn't have any choice but to follow her...she made it seem like it was the only option." Owen confessed.

"Well you're in my town now. Nobody's going to force you to do anything you don't want to." He told them before he held up his guitar.

"Wanna go check out the backyard?" He smirked making them smirk back at him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Elijah and Jenna walked around the Lockwood property while she showed him around when the sound of drums echoed into his ears making him lift his eyebrows in interest.

"Oh that must be Cassius." Jenna noted hearing the loud sound of a guitar playing from the side of the property causing Elijah to smile as they walked toward the sound.

Standing on a small platform was Cassius who was shirtless as he walked around the platform. Owen was playing on the drums while Veronica played around with her guitar.