𝟎𝟐.

Unexpected Surprises ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 02

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 02. Smells Like Teen Spirit

Cassius was laying on his side while he played with necklace—he had so many thoughts going on inside his head that he didn't know how to process.

The fact he could be magically impregnated with Elijah's child was bewildering to him, he didn't want children let alone with Elijah who was stuck in a fucking coffin for crying out loud.

He didn't even know if what he and Tyler thought was true...it's not like he could take a pregnancy test what was he going to do? Put his dick up to it and pee on it? Yeah just send him back to hell.

He sighed sitting up before looking at his coat rack where his Talisman was hanging from. He sighed before jumping out of his bed.

"Tyler!" He yells going inside his closet.

"What?" Tyler comes rushing in the room making him look at his brother.

"Put some clothes on we're going somewhere."

"Okay." He shrugged before walking back inside his room. Cassius grabbed a turtleneck before throwing it on alongside some pants and a brown leather jacket.

When he got finished getting dressed he packed his bag full of candles and stuff.

"What are you doing with that?"

"It's for where we're going." He explains before throwing the bag over his shoulder as they exited the mansion.

They shortly arrived toward the back of their property where Cassius lead him down to the Lockwood Cellar.

"Why are we in here again?"

"Because I need somewhere quiet to focus on—plus this place has a lot of recent mystical energy stored here stuff that I can draw from." He explains before setting up his candles.

"What are we doing exactly?"

"I'm about to find out if you're going to be an uncle to a little demon baby." He bluntly states before he kneels onto the ground.

He picked up a small knife before he sliced his palm allowing it to pour onto the candle—he soon made a couple of symbols out of his blood before he closed his eyes.

"Vos evoco, formidablies reges...ubi dolores habitant." Slowly chanting the wind picked up blowing through the empty cave making Tyler look around.