𝟎𝟒.

Party for the Dead▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 04

Party for the Dead
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 04. Homecoming

Cassius sometimes wondered where the fuck people got the nerve? Honestly he just wished he could blow up the fucking world with everyone in it and just vanished.

Well he probably could but there was a chance that would cause the extinction of the human race and he happened to like some humans minus a few but honestly he couldn't care less.

Oh speaking of human race you know how funny it was when Mason walked through the door shocking both Tyler and his mother? Like their faces were priceless but overall they were happy that Mason was back.

But Cassius needed to keep his uncle away from Klaus before he added a hybrid uncle to their family tree and Cassius just got the feeling that Mason didn't want to be a vampire kinda like all of them.

But there was something he had to figure out so he uncle wouldn't know the pain of turning anymore—he couldn't even turn if he wanted too because he was caring baby Jesus apparently.

Which sparked up another conversation—recently he felt like he was being followed, he couldn't point out when but there were times where he felt like somebody was watching over his shoulders.

He couldn't help but wonder if that was the people who followed his grandfather that he had yet to meet. But he felt like one day his luck was going to run out and he was going to end up meeting the creator of the world.

"Being pregnant is the worst." Cassius grumbled staring at his belly—he was able to hide it pretty well with a bunch of cloaking spells but this baby was literally sucking the magic out of him.

It was like it could feel and think even as a little egg—which technically it wasn't an egg anymore as he was damn near four months pregnant.

He didn't know when this baby would come but he's been trying to hold off as long as he could until Elijah showed you but honestly he didn't think he'd win that battle.

"So have you thought of any baby names?" Mason commented sitting on his bed next to Tyler as they watched him fold clothes.

"Yeah—I wanted to stick to my origins with the Greek linage so that's what I based his name off of—plus I ended up combing me and Tyler's names a bit playing around with a bunch of letters."

"Yeah? I like that." Tyler grinned while Mason rolled his eyes pushing him off the bed.

"Of course you do."

"I'm still thinking of a middle name but there's a few in my mind that I don't want to share yet—I wanna wait for Elijah." He tells them making them slightly nod.