stereotypical girly fun

Silence filled the area, Trevor turned to me, his eyes darkened by the lack of light. He leant down slightly, being so tall. He still wore the hat and lifted my bruise covered arm, his gaze moving down to the slightly visible scar from the trap. He let out a sigh.

"Your issue back then was an eating disorder, now you're being bullied by some criminals" he sighed. I nodded slowly.

"It's been scary" I quietly agreed, he hugged me again, taking a deep breath, I hugged him back trying not to cry. He let me go and grinned, the sound of a car coming. He turned and we watched Hunter's car park. He left his car quickly, moving over, we wouldn't be as visible at this angle.

He stormed over, mumbling to himself. He scanned over Daryl and Nick. Nick stood more relaxed, leaning back slightly, as if eager to see what will happen. Daryl trying not to look over, scowling ahead.

"Why the fuck are you back?" Growled Hunter, he stood still. His gaze snapping to a deep glare, a lack of emotion on the rest of his face.

"It's been so long, aren't you happy to see me, we really need to play more" hummed Trevor. Hunter tensed.

"I've got shit to do. I have no time to bother with you" said Hunter, his voice surprisingly hard, despite how angry he looks.

"Well I missed you. We gotta look after our favourite dealer" Trevor responded, there was a tension in the air, it was violent and very dangerous. My hands trembled and I gripped onto Trevor's arm.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked, surprising myself with how innocent and small my voice sounded, I want to bring down the tension, I don't want anyone angry around me. Especially not Hunter, he's already tried killing me. Trevor glanced down at me, I tried to quietly plead with him, the fear swirling in my gut.

"I suppose you do need some rest, if you've been a little errand girl for such criminals." He sighed, I grinned and relaxed.

"A lot has happened today, not sure if I'll be able to sleep though" I mumbled. Glancing at the ground, with all those screams, they might haunt my dreams.

"The errand girl is someone you can play with though" stated Hunter, a slight smirk on his face, Trevor laughed quietly.

"I only like playing with you" Trevor hummed, sounding almost like a child talking about their favourite toy. I've never seen Trevor like this, it feels somehow dangerous, though maybe after all my time here, I've begun seeing everything as dangerous.

"Toby do you want to drive them to the place" groaned Daryl. Kevin seemed startled.

"What, there's not enough room for me then" Kevin spoke up, he grinned at Daryl, I don't understand why Kevin seems far more comfortable then anyone else. He stretched and tossed his keys into the air.

"You can ride with me" Daryl stated.

"But it's my fucking car." Kevin defended, laughing slightly as Daryl gave him a deadly look. Kevin was unaffected, almost pouting in his playful mood, lightening the air a bit.

"Just give him your keys" muttered Daryl.

"Sure. You owe me coffee... Or ice cream" Kevin tutted, I glanced around at everyone, Nick was chuckling, nudging a giggling Suzy, Hunter was staring off to the side with a deep scowl. Toby snatched the keys, shaking his head with a small smile. Kevin managed to completely take away the anger and annoyance...

"There should be ice cream in your freezer Taylor. Toby, get her something for dinner" mumbled Daryl, storming towards his car. I thought Toby worked under Hunter, yet over time, it's become more obvious he follows Daryl more consistently.