Trapped

The car trip was silent, I watched as we entered a garage on an unknown street. He parked the sedan, two other cars sat in the large garage. I watched fearfully as Daryl exited the car, I was beginning to feel light headed from the pain and fear.

He opened my door, quickly reaching in and grabbing my arms, I gasped as I was dragged from the car, Daryl keeping his arm tight around my shoulders, the garage cold and uncaring towards my predicament. We exited the garage, a large room greeted us, couches and a huge TV were the only things that seemed to fill the room, I was unceremoniously dumped onto a couch, a faint yelp escaping my throat.

"Kevin! Do you mind helping me out" shouted Daryl, I gripped my leg, watching as the leader of the Silvers gang left the room. How did I get myself into this mess? I need to find a way to get away.

Daryl returned with a slightly shorter man, who had pale skin, blue eyes and fluffy brown hair on his head. He gave me a concerned look and rushed over, I flinched before shakily watching him, this was way to much.

"Remove your boot and sock" commanded the one who must be Kevin, I whimpered and did so, unwilling to cause trouble. Blood had dried around my ankle, having soaked into my sock, the towel was removed and my foot was placed in a small container of water. Kevin lifted my pant leg and gazed at the wound.

It looked bad, and felt worse.

He began dabbing the injury with water, it stung at every touch making me whimper in response, something was wrapped over the bleeding wound, I winced at the sheer pain, letting out a faint cry.

"The disinfectant will hurt, but it will help with any potential infection" assured Kevin, I was crying again. "You're lucky it didn't sever anything, only some damaged nerves and capillaries, it somehow missed the main vessels, you'd be dead if it hadn't missed them" commented Kevin.

Daryl was watching me intently, the garage door opened and Hunter came in, he examined me carefully, I just whimpered. Kevin managed to stop the bleeding, he wrapped my leg tightly with a padded bandage and sighed, briefly examining me.

"Poor thing" pitied Kevin, he moved away and Hunter stepped closer, I tensed up slightly, these men did this to me.

"Since we can't have the fun we were planning, I think you owe us for helping you" muttered Hunter, his gaze hard and his words nonsensical.

"What?" I whimpered, hardly believing what I was hearing, my shaking body falling still with shock.

"I know! Since we wasted such valuable time and effort on you, you should waste your time on us, you will be our errand girl" decided Hunter, Daryl chuckled.

"That could be fun" commented Daryl, what are they on about, I'm injured, I can't possibly run errands!

"Really you two?" Came a new voice, a short, blonde haired and brown eyed man stood in the doorway.

"Yes Toby, It's been a while since we've had some entertainment" stated Hunter, his eyes glared at me, I shivered under his gaze, the towel was used to dry my foot, the water was moved away.

"I need to go home" I whimpered, the eyes on me became harder, I nervously looked down at my feet, I can't be around these psychopathic creeps, I need to get away as fast as possible.

"Is that right? Well Taylor, let's walk to my car" invited Daryl, I looked at him, my mouth agape in surprise. His words... He wants to watch me suffer, he got me injured and he wants to see me struggle. I stood up and desperately tried to balance on one leg as my body wobbled dangerously.

I won't humour him.

"Where is the thanks? You can't be that selfish" growled Hunter, where on earth did he get the impression that I was selfish?