Hunter's cruelty

I looked at the two men staring at me, fear and humiliation clouding my mind, I'd do anything to live, even crawl. I clenched my teeth and tried to work through the pain in my hand as I steadied myself, using my knee of my injured leg, the tension causing small spasms around the wound.

I gulped and forced my body forward, my attention on keeping the injured part of the wounded leg off the ground, I moved slowly, it only became more and more intimidating and humiliating as I slowly made it to the door. I stayed in front of the door, taking heavy breaths, I bowed my head and didn't move a muscle, worried that he'd shock me again.

I listened anxiously as he walked towards me, slow and calm, each step made my heart beat faster. The click of the doorhandle caught my ears as he turned it, the door slowly swung open with a loud groan.

"Go on" he slowly said, his voice so menacingly smooth. I forced myself forward, moving into the dark room with Hunter walking slowly beside me, patronizingly and seeming to be mocking my pained movements. The door shut with a quiet click and the room fell dark, I whimpered softly.

"Please don't hurt me" I begged, I could hear him moving around, light filled the room, I glanced around the nearly empty room, concrete walls were covered in cracks and holes, blood stains littered the area. A table and chair being the only furniture in the otherwise bare room.

"Now, if I didn't hurt you, how would you learn to completely follow me, Daryl's all about fair being fair, I much prefer a more direct approach" calmly explained Hunter, I moved into a sitting position using my good leg to force myself backwards. I bumped into a wall and watched him walk to the table, he placed his phone down and examined something.

"Clearly if Daryl were in charge of your punishment, he'd go easy on you and probably tie you down on an unused train track, he really is to serious" explained Hunter, his voice still calm, as if just having a normal conversation. I trembled and watched him, he didn't even look at me as he picked up something and moved towards me.

"It's a pity about your leg, without that injury, it'd be far easier to do this" stated Hunter, he knelt in front of me and examined my injured leg, I shook even more, unable to speak.

"I didn't know I wasn't allowed to leave!" I told him, but that's not true now... is it. My voice wavering and tears once more filling my eyes.

"Well now you do" he stated simply, I cried out as he wrapped something around my ankle then wrists, the metal cuffs from the other day, I gulped and looked at them fearfully. He stood back up and examined me, he moved back to the table, I watched him despairingly, he really had no sympathy or care, I was just someone who needed to be hurt.

He grabbed his phone and dragged the chair over to me, his face didn't give away his intentions and it only made me shake more, my heart going crazy. He sat the heavy wooden chair beside me and grabbed my arms, I writhed weakly in his grasp, unable to conjure up any strength, he didn't seemed fazed by my struggling and pulled me up and onto the chair. I stared nervously at his chest, unwilling to look at his face.

"Hands behind the chair" he commanded, I shakily did so, hoping that doing what he wants would make him go easy on me. I gripped my fingers and closed my eyes, he ran the back of a finger down my face.

"Don't start crying yet, you did this to yourself" he tutted, his voice terrifyingly gentle, I trembled under his touch and let out a small sob. I listened as he moved back to the table, I felt like I couldn't get enough air in my lungs.

Why is he doing this?!

I didn't dare open my eyes, I listened as he came back, all was silent. Something bashed into my gut, making me lean forward and try to protect it, as soon as my hands moved a shock tore through me.