The Prince

A meeting had been arranged for Arius and I to discuss about the politics between Ofelia's engagement to Russian Prince Nicholas Trivelski III. His parents were concerned with her family and her religion, and asked for the both of us to be there to discuss it.

Talia had helped me out of bed that morning, struggling to not drop me on the floor, since I was dizzy. The floor kept spinning every time I tried to walk quickly down the hall, and even when I was given something to drink, the smell would just make me want to faint.

I got ready rather slower than usually, taking my time putting on my dress. Arius had arranged a rose gold dress for me to wear today, and to my concern, there was a corset. Talia and another one of my ladies help me get dress, and luckily I did not puke all over the floor.

"Wow...Catherine really did pick a beautiful dress." Arius leaned on the door, wearing his navy blue coat and to my amazement, even his crown.

"It's beautiful...even more, beautiful when the crown's on my head," I say.

Talia hovers over me, placing the crown.

"You ready?" He asks, and I follow Arius down to the grand room.

~

"You okay? You seem slightly pale...are you sick?" He asks me.

"No, just dizzy. It's nothing to worry about, I rarely get sick, this just isn't normal for me...that's all." I smile up at him, before greeting the Russian King and Prince to our home.

Having been raised around Russian Duke's, I knew Russian fluently, so speaking to the King wasn't as difficult as it was with Arius. They exchanged smiles, and then started with Politics before Ofelia was allowed to even walk in the room. King Alexei was guarded of his son when she walked in the grand room, as was King Agron.

He and Queen Gloria stood beside her, as they stride their way to the steps.

Ofelia and Nicholas both talked, and exchanged hugs, before being allowed to sit near the window together. All three Kings, surrounded a table nearby, while Gloria and I talked amongst ourselves.

"Have you been feeling sick lately?...is it Arius's return? Because he's passed it down to his men as well.." She says.

"No..I've been like this for a while, ever since the day after Arius's arrival. I just can't seem to walk by myself anymore, and the smell around here is horrid." I say to her.

Talia interrupts us, "I think the sun is taking a harsher effect on you, my Queen, would you like to rest?" She asks.

"No, I'm fine, Talia. I would like to continue with the meeting, if I may." I say.

King Agron and Alexei had seemed to humor themselves with their jokes, while Arius simply smiles and nods. Gloria and I walk to their direction, but something inside me shuts down, and the last thing I remember seeing, was Arius's face concerned about me.

Arius's POV

I watched as my father and King Alexei laughed when Eliana and my mother walked in the room again. Both smiling, I notice Eliana's hand loose grip of my mother's arm. And the next thing I saw was Eliana falling down to the floor.

My mother stunned by what happened, she throws herself on the ground, making sure Eliana's head was not hurt. I run as fast as I could, sliding down on the ground to carry her.

"Guards! Guards! Help!" I yell.

Ofelia and Prince Nicholas run towards me, but then a rush of guards burst into the room.