Prince Julius

Calious's POV

No sound came from her mouth, unlike most woman would scream at the top of their lungs. After a few more moments, she pushes again.

The door flies opens, Arius, Edward, Talia, my mother and sister barge in the room.

"Eliana..." Arius kneels by her head, kissing her cheek.

"Almost there Eliana, you're doing great. Just one more push."

She squeezes my hand as hard as she could, releasing a large gasp after the cry of a baby is heard around the room.

"Here's your son." Shaman whispers.

I put her leg down, covering her with the blanket. Talia ran by her side, combing her hair away from her face.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there...I'm sorry." She whispers.

"It's fine...Calious found me...you should thank him.." She whispers.

After a few moments of congratulating her, the shaman came back with her son. He was wrapped in a white blanket, which had a gold embroidered crown in the back.

"Your son." He says, laying him in her arms.

"He's beautiful Eliana...you two did a good job." My mother said.

I stood at the edge of her bed, watching her smile at her son, and at Arius. She looked calm, she was happy. I looked over at my brother, who looked at her, like he had fallen in love with her all over again. She glowed, you could see it in the way her son made her feel.

My father stood tall beside Arius, rubbing his shoulders. My mother and sister both smiling and crying at the child. While I, stood there watching them, watching the perfect brother, love the most perfect, beautiful, and intelligent women, carry the next King of the country.

"Calious..do you want to carry him." She said me.

Arius, who was already approaching me, hands me, my nephew, "Yes."

He was so small, I was scared he was gonna fall between my arms. His hair was dark brown, while his skin was a light pink. He would occasionally smile at me, grabbing my finger.

"He likes you.." Eliana whispers to me.

He opens his eyes, which match Arius's. 

"He looks just like you Arius..except he has Eliana's smile."

I look at Eliana, who was closing her eyes. I catch Arius's eye, and he turns to look at her.

"Eliana?" He says.

Her eyes flutter open and sits up straight on the bed.

"She's just tired..she's been through a lot. Get some sleep...we'll send someone every hour or so to check up on you." Responded my father.

I gave Julius to Eliana, taking Arius with me.

"She's going to be fine," I whisper.

"...I hope so."

~

Eliana's POV

I woke up to the Shaman bathing Julius, he was being handed to Talia, who dressed him.

"Here...drink this." He hands me a cup of tea.

"You've been asleep for a few hours...Arius has come in the room every hour. He sometimes sat here and watched you, until you would wake up or move." She said to me.

Handing my son, I hear the door open. Arius and my uncle come through the door. Both carrying roses, .as they kiss the top of my head and sit at the edge of the bed.