Fated

Francis' POV

She peaked through the window, as I brushed my finger on her bare arms.

"It's morning." She whispers.

"I know." I say.

She gazes up the ceiling realizing that we are still in bed and tries to get up

"If the servants are gossiping about your unmade bed, it is too late to rectify the situation."

I lean down on her neck, softly kissing her.

"Do you think we're being too reckless?" She asked me.

"I'm yours. You're mine."

"I hope you're pregnant." I whispered, kissing her bare stomach.

"You don't think what we're doing is wrong? You're going to wed Mary, and I'll go back home to my life in Greece."

"Don't worry, because sooner or later...my father will see that we are the best match for France, and he will want us to get married. We'll rule for a great long while, I will help you take back your throne." I say, brushing her hair back behind her ear.

"Then we'll leave our children with Scotland, France, and Greece...then our grandchildren and our great-grandchildren, and we meet our maker you can ask him yourself," I whispered kissing her passionately, we sink back in bed when I hear the doors open.

"Eliana, I suggest you get yourself dressed, and leave Francis to continue his...duties. Your father is back in the castle, and the Cardinal has arrived," Talia said before closing the door.

"She's very protective.." I whispered.

"Shh.." We laugh in silence, before Eliana slowly got up from bed.

"No, no, no...You come back in here." I laughed wrapping my arms around her waist and dragging her back into bed.

Feeling a ray of light blind me, I squinted and opened my eyes to see my servants and my mother in my room.

"Get up. You'll be late, we're having a meeting with the Cardinal." She said.

Propping myself on my elbow, I looked beside me, expecting for Eliana to still be in bed, but all that was left was her scent from last night.

3rd Person POV

Sebastian meets in the throne as he sees his mother standing near the window, looking at the Cardinal, surrounded by other supporters, he pulls her aside.

"Does the cardinal's visit have anything to do with you?  With your plans for me?" He asked.

"No. I would know in advance, and the communications have taken place in the utmost secrecy. Legitimization takes time."

"I don't want my brother's job." He tells Diane.

"Even if the job gets you the woman you want?"

Francis and Mary begin walking down the same corridor, as Eliana and Talia trail behind them.

"Your Majesty." A servant said.

"Your Majesty." Another one whispered.

"She may care for Francis, but Catherine does want Eliana to wed the next King of France. And she'll find a way to make that happen."

"That's no way to win a woman. Not like Eliana." He says.

"It worked for him. Why not you?"

All of the people start to congregate in the throne room, where Henry and Catherine are preparing to propose a toast.