Haha, Me Too

VIOLENCE AND GORE! BEWARE!

~Lenna's pov~

I spat out blood, feeling dizzy and disoriented. My head throbbed with each heartbeat, the pain radiating through my entire body. The taste of iron lingered on my tongue, a bitter reminder of the brutal blow I had just received. As I struggled to regain my bearings, my vision blurred, making it difficult to focus on my surroundings. The world seemed to spin, tilting at odd angles, and I desperately clung to whatever shred of consciousness I had left. He spat out blood too, but he was smirking, a twisted grin etched across his face. The sight of his sadistic satisfaction only fueled my anger and determination to fight back. Despite the pain coursing through my veins, I mustered all the strength I had left, refusing to let him have the upper hand. With a surge of adrenaline, I pushed myself off the ground, my muscles screaming in protest. The taste of blood intensified, a stark reminder of the battle that lay before me. I lunged towards him with a primal roar, my fists clenched tightly. Every fiber of my being was focused on one goal: to bring him down, to make him pay for the pain he had inflicted upon me. As I closed in, time seemed to slow down, the world around me fading into a blur of motion.

I grabbed onto him, and we both fell off the building together, gravity pulling us down. As we descended, my heart raced with a mix of fear and determination. The wind rushed past my face, whipping my hair back, as the ground rapidly approached. And then, in an unexpected twist of fate, we crashed through the glass roof of a nearby greenhouse. Shards of glass splintered around us, the sound echoing in my ears as we tumbled into a chaotic mess of broken plants and soil.

I climbed on top of him, and with adrenaline coursing through my veins, I started landing rapid punches on his face. Each blow filled me with a strange sense of satisfaction, as if the weight of all my anger and frustration was being released with every strike. His attempts to defend himself only fueled my determination to continue, blood mixing with dirt and sweat as we wrestled amidst the wreckage.

My hand faltered in the air as he gave me a bloody smile. His split lip and swollen eyes didn't seem to dampen his amusement.

"You look so pretty like this," he chuckled, his voice dripping with sadistic delight. The sound sent a chill down my spine, momentarily snapping me out of my rage-fueled trance. I paused, my clenched fists trembling with a mix of exhaustion and adrenaline. As I stared into his twisted grin, I couldn't help but wonder how I had allowed myself to become this person, consumed by a violent fury that seemed to consume everything in its path.

I punched him again.

" You really think you can handle me, don't you?" I taunted, my voice laced with sarcasm. "I must say, I'm impressed by your feeble attempts to fight back. It's almost adorable." I said as I punched him again. He just laughed psychotically until he stopped and smirked at me.

"You may think you've won this battle," he sneered, wiping blood from his split lip, "but you have no idea what's coming for you." His words sent a chill down my spine, but I refused to let fear creep into my expression. Instead, I raised my fists again, ready to deliver another blow, but out of nowhere, he grabbed a nearby glass piece from when we fell into the glass roof and swiftly stabbed it into my side.

The searing pain shot through my body, causing me to stumble backwards. Blood trickled down my side, staining my shirt a dark, ominous red. I could feel my strength waning, but I refused to let it consume me. With every ounce of determination left in me, I mustered the energy to retaliate. Ignoring the throbbing agony, I wrapped my hands around his neck. Tears rolled down my eyes as a sadistic smile graced my lips.

"D-Death is an escape ," I whispered hoarsely, my voice choked with pain and anger. "t-that I won't let you have." With a surge of adrenaline, I tightened my grip, using every ounce of remaining strength to squeeze the life out of him. He became unconscious, and I let go of him, watching as his limp body crumpled to the ground. The room fell into an eerie silence, broken only by the sound of my heavy breathing and the echo of my own words. I put a finger in front of his nose to make sure he was still alive and felt a faint, shallow breath. Relief washed over me as I realized that my desperate act had succeeded. I stood up slowly, my legs trembling from the intense rush of energy that had fueled my actions.

"LENNA!!!!" Someone yelled. I turned to see Matteo running towards me at full speed, his eyes wide with concern.

With all the strength I could muster, I smiled at him. A full-blown smile.

"M-Matteo.." I whispered. His name escaped my lips in a barely audible whisper, and my voice choked with emotion. Matteo reached me in seconds, his arms enveloping me in a tight embrace.

I tried to hug him both to steady myself and to convey my love for him. As our bodies pressed against each other, I could feel the warmth of his touch spreading through me, calming the erratic beating of my heart. Tears welled up in my eyes as I mustered the courage to say the words that had been weighing on my chest for so long.

"I...I love you," I managed to say, my voice shaky but filled with sincerity. Before I knew it, darkness began to creep into my vision, and a wave of dizziness overtook me. My body grew weak, and I could feel myself losing consciousness in Matteo's strong embrace. But even as everything faded away, I held onto the hope that when I woke up, Matteo would still be there, his arms wrapped tightly around me, his love unwavering. The last thing I remembered was the sound of his panicked voice calling my name, fading into the distance as I succumbed to the darkness.

"Lenna, I LOVE YOU.."

Haha..me too.

me too