|25| o n i o n

After Mrs. Ford called Austin and Mr. Ford's arrival (who's now currently changing upstairs) they all left us to feed ourselves and savor Mrs. Ford's amazing cooking. We even met their Wiener dog named Fita. I was so jealous that Austin has dog and he bragged it to my face while playing with Fita's huge ears before he went back into the kitchen to assist his mom.

Stupid BJ.

"Austin's probably pissed right now since we laughed at his nickname," Julie thoughtfully said, popping a potato chip into her mouth.

"Ohhh! You guys were so mean! BJ's probably weeping inside," Exclaimed Stephen who's laughing loudly.

Tori threw a fry at him, pumping her fist in the air when it hit his forehead. "You're so mean Stephen."

Stephen picked up the fry that fell onto the ground and shoved it into his mouth, munching heavily on it. Even moaning loudly to tease us more. Somehow the fact that he's friends, well best friends with Austin still surprises me. I mean, do opposites really do attract?

"Ew!" Tori muttered in disgust, throwing a pillow at him which he easily dodged.

"Gosh I can't believe I dated you!" Kayla absentmindedly said and her eyes widened when all our heads snapped towards her.

"You guys dated?" Vincent asked in complete bewilderment, his eyes flickered over from a surprised Kayla to a smug-looking, munching Stephen.

It's not actually a surprise to me anymore that Vincent and the rest doesn't know this teeny, tiny information. I, myself forgot that they dated and I'm Kayla's best friend. What more these people?

"Whoa! You guys did?"

Stephen nodded nonchalantly and turned his head to look at Kayla. "Yep! two months. . . I think. Ask Kayla, right? Was it two months?"

Kayla stayed stiff and silent, her wide eyes flickering over at all of us.

"Hey baby, don't you dare deny it." Stephen threw Kayla a sultry wink, who squirmed in her seat and gagged.

"Stop it! You're making me puke."

Stephen shook his head in amusement, abruptly standing up from his seat and sauntering towards Kayla who squirmed harder. My eyes watched them intently with a grin on my face, following every move they make. Oh this is gonna be interesting.

His face got deathly near to hers, making her visibly swallow. He placed both of his hand on each of the chair's arm and smirked, probably knowing that he had her trapped - just the way he wanted. "But that's not what you said when we kissed heavily in my backseat baby."

"Ohhh!" We chorused, the boys let out whistles and hoots and I can't help but chuckle a little at Kayla's flushed red cheeks and wide eyes.

"You're such an ass!" Kayla pushed his chest harshly away and glared at him. Her eyes narrowing into slits as she huffed out and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Whoa!" Vincent whooped, bouncing in his seat as he watched Kayla and Stephen's exchange but Lily shushed him, causing them to have their own murmured banter at the corner.

Stephen chuckled and walked back to his chair. He gave Kayla a wink and ran his fingers through his blonde hair, acting oh-so smug and sexy by biting on his lower lip playfully. "Oh baby, that's why I am best friends with BJ."

And that's how we burst out laughing again.

"Hahahaha why is it BJ anyway? I mean no offense but... I've never imagined Austin as someone who has a nickname aside from his actual name. So why?" Lily asked Tori in between laughter.