Ready

Update of the week 🥰, sorry for the delay, been really busy this week.  Hope everyone has a good week.

Lucy's POV:

When Ellie started to tire out from playing hide and seek, I picked her up and headed over to the beanbags.  I sat down next to Leah, with Ellie playing with my shoelaces.  I combed my fingers through her hair, while she mumbled to herself.  I glanced over at Leah, to see Charlie fast asleep in her lap.  Leah looked over at me and smiled gently, before saying "how did it go ?", I sighed and then replied "did she not say anything to you ?", Leah shook her head, "I was kind of hoping she'd talk to you about it, I told her when she's ready she could talk to me or Kei, but she didn't say anything",  Leah then said "I asked her if she wanted to talk to me about it, but she shook her head, so I didn't press",  I nodded my head, before looking around to hearing the door open and most of the team joining us, some of them joined us on the beanbags, while others played some of the games there was available like, pool, basketball, ping pong, football table, darts, and more.  I then turned back to Leah and said "when we got their she stuck to Keira, cause I had this little one", nodding my head down to Ellie, who was now playing with my socks.  "When I went into the little cafe, she joined me and we began to talk, before we were joined by Mrs Lowry, or as she introduced herself as Gillian, so we didn't get the chance to talk.  Then I had to help Keira with Ellie, so I had to briefly separate from her, I'm not sure if anything happened then, but once me and Kei came back she latched back onto Keira and didn't say a word".  Leah just listened as I told her what had happened occasionally combing her fingers through Charlie's hair.  Before either of us could say anything Ellie turned around and crawled onto my lap and said "bobble ?",  I looked down at her and then said "yeah I'll make you a bottle in a minute", she just cuddled into my chest.  I turned back to Leah, who replied "go make her bottle, we can talk again when you get back", I nodded and then stood up with Ellie in my lap, and made my way over to Keira, who was chatting to Lessi, G, Tooney and Demi.  They all looked up at me when I reached them.  "Can you hold her while I make her bottle ?", I asked Keira, who nodded and reached up to take Ellie, but once I tried to detach her from me, she started crying.  "Hey Ellie, mama is gonna hold you while I make your bottle, I'll be right back", I gently explained as I tried to pry her off me again, but she wasn't having any of it and started crying really loud, so I just looked back at Keira and said "it's okay, I'll just take her with me", "you sure ?", Keira replied back, "yeah, the walk might calm her down too", I said as I headed out of the chill room.  I rubbed circles on Ellie's back trying to calm her down, it slightly worked but she was still crying.  I had noticed how clingy she had been to me today and gently said "why are you so clingy today, huh ?", I knew I wouldn't get a reply and continued on my way to the kitchen. 

Once I reached the kitchen, I started to make her bottle, with Ellie still in my arms.  Once the bottle was ready, I immediately handed her the bottle and she latched onto it, instantly quietening.  I walked out of the kitchen, thanking the staff and making my way back to the chill room, grabbing the blanket from Ellie's stroller on my way. 

When I reached the chill room, I opened the door and made my way to sit back down next to Leah, who was now engaged in conversation with Alex, Jill and Ellen.  I slipped into the conversation that was about holidays after the Euros.  Jill turned to me and asked me "will you guys be going on holiday after the Euros ?", I glanced quickly down at Ellie, who was still slowly drinking her bottle, before answering Jill with "yeah, we're thinking on doing a little holiday, somewhere sunny for a few days, just to relax, before getting back to football", the rest of the group hummed in agreement. 

Conversations flowed throughout the room, before I looked at my watch as I took the now empty bottle from Ellie, who was fast asleep in my arms, and noticed it was 10:15pm, I signalled to Leah and Keira, that we should to bed, and we all got up, along with Georgia and said our good nights to everyone before heading up stairs with the two sleeping girls.  Leah placed Charlie in her bed, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head, and then coming over to me and pressing a gentle kiss to Ellie's head, before both her and G slipped out of the room.  I turned to Keira and quietly said "think, tonight is another night of Ellie in our bed, she's been really clingy to me today, might not be good to put her in her own bed tonight", Keira nodded before quietly saying "believe me, I have noticed how attached she has been to you, when you were in the cafe, she started crying once she couldn't see you, which reminds me, did Charlie talk to you or Leah about today ?".  We both got into bed with Ellie lying on my chest, holding onto my t-shirt, "no, I told her she could talk to you or me when she's ready, and Leah asked her if she wanted to talk about it, but both times she said nothing", Keira hummed and then said "she'll talk to us when she's ready to", I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss to Keira's lips in response, before we both said our good nights to each other, and I flicked off the light.