Conversation

As a birthday present from me to you guys here's another chapter 🥰
I've just released a new book, it's one shots of players, would love if anyone could check it out 😊

Lucy's POV:

During the Lionesses Live and talking to Joelah and Abbie, I spotted Keira coming over with Leah, and Ellie in between them. I stayed focused on the conversation as they sat on the beanbags off camera. Then Joelah brought up Harlen, Demi's newborn baby boy. We spoke about him and then Abbie turned to me and asked me "and Lucy how's it for you having both your daughters on camp with everyone ?", I grinned as I looked over at Keira, who was trying to keep Ellie in her arms. "It's been great, they love hanging out with everyone, and it's amazing to see them growing up with the fact that women playing football is normal", I replied. Then Abbie said "and I see one of them in our audience", and the camera panned to Keira with Ellie, who was still squirming in her arms, trying to come over to me and Demi. "Yeah, she seems desperate to escape", Joelah added chuckling. "Does she want to come over ?", Abbie asked, I looked over at Keira silently asking her what she thought and Keira nodded, so I got up off the sofa and went over to pick Ellie up. I then went back and sat next to Demi who waved at Ellie in my arms. "Care to introduce us", Abbie asked me, I looked down at Elleã who was trying to pull my glasses off my face. "Yeah, ok so this little rascal is Elleã and she is turning 2 at the end of this month", I introduced Ellie, and at the mention of her name she looked up at me and cuddled into my chest.

As we continued with the interview, I noticed that Ellie had fallen asleep and I quickly excused myself to give her back to Keira, and then went back to the set.

Once the camera cut, I went back over to Keira, and told her I'd take Ellie, saying that she and Leah should go get a massage. She looked over at me and then quickly leaned in for a quick kiss, before she placed a gentle kiss to Ellie's head and then her and Leah skipped off to get a massage done. I went back over to Demi who was still chatting to Abbie and Joelah, and joined in their conversation. 

After our chat with Joelah and Abbie, me and Demi headed off.  We walked to the chill room where we were met with noise.  People were playing table tennis, others were playing darts and then I spotted Charlie and Ellen playing the basketball.  I walked over to them, with a hand gently covering Elleã's ears, to block out a bit of the noise, to keep her asleep. Just as I reached them, the game seemed to finish, and Charlie let out a huff, meaning she must have lost.  She came over to me and slouched against me, "Ellen cheated mum", she muttered, aware of Ellie fast asleep in my arms.  I quietly chuckled, but I stopped when I looked down to see Charlie glaring up at me.  "Of course she did", I quietly replied, with as much seriousness as I could muster. Ellen just chuckled and then asked Demi if she wanted to play. Charlie looked up at me and then asked "mum, can we go outside ?", I thought for a second before replying "yeah, course we can, on the way I'll just grab the stroller for Ellie", Charlie quietly cheered, and then looked around "where's Kei ?", she asked looking back up at me. "She's gone with Leah to get a massage", I replied. Charlie just nodded and then looked down. I led her out of the chill room and then said "I'll tell Keira we're outside and I'm sure she'll come and join us after her massage", Charlie smiled at that and we continued our way outside grabbing the stroller and a football on our way out.

I gently lay Elleã down in her stroller, tucking her in and then pressing a soft kiss to her forehead before putting down the sun cover, to keep her asleep. I pushed the stroller as Charlie walked alongside me dribbling the football in front of her.

When we reached the pitches, Charlie started tugging me into a game of 1v1.  Every so often I checked on Ellie, who was still in dreamland.  As I was tackling Charlie I spotted Keira, Leah and G approaching.  I stopped tackling Charlie and nudged her, she turned around and instantly spotted Keira. She immediately ran over to her, jumping into her arms.  Keira managed to catch her thankfully, despite the surprise.  I walked over to them as Leah walked over to the stroller to check on Elleã.  "You seem very happy to see me Charlie", Keira chuckled. "I missed you", Charlie said, resting her head on Keira's shoulder. Keira looked over to me and then leaned against me. We both watched as Leah came over pushing a now empty stroller with Elleã snuggled against her chest and G dribbling the football beside them. I lowered my head so I could whisper into Keira's ear, without anyone else hearing us, "we gotta talk about my club decision", Keira nodded her head and then looked over to Leah and G who were chatting to Elleã who was slowly starting to properly wake up. I looked down at Charlie who was still in Keira's arms and then said "I'll ask Le and G if they can take the girls for a bit", Keira nodded her head again and then turned to Charlie in her arms and asked her "me and mum need to have a little chat, will you be able to spend some time with Le and G ?", Charlie nodded and then quietly asked "will you come back ?", I immediately answered "we'll always come back", placing a kiss to Charlie's head before making my way over to Le and G. "Would you guys be able to look after these two for a little bit, me and Kei need to have a chat ?". They both nodded their heads and all 3 of us headed over to Keira who was stood gently swaying Charlie in her arms. I smiled gently at the sight.