Wish

Update of the week and wishing you all a very Happy New Year 🥳
Also question for you all, with Keira's recent insta post, do you want me to continue this book and keep Wonze together or want me to split them to Laura and Ona ? Let me know (it obviously won't be for a while, just want to know what you guys want)

Keira's POV:

After Le and G said they would take the girls, I let Charlie down and gave her a quick hug, before she went over to Leah and G, and Elleã and they all headed back towards the hotel.  I grabbed Lucy's hand and intertwined our fingers as we started walking.  We decided to walk and talk.  "I've had a few offers from other clubs, other than City", Lucy explained.  "Who from ?", I nervously asked.  "I've got offers from the NWSL, Chelsea, Lyon and Barca", Lucy replied looking over at me. I let out a breath. That meant she only had an offer from one English club, that was in London, which meant either one of them she chose, she would be leaving Manchester. "Please say something Kei", Lucy quietly asked, squeezing my hand.  I glanced down at our intertwined hands and then looked over at Lucy.  "Which one would you prefer, if you could choose which one ?", I asked.  "I'd choose Barca, but it's not just about me, there's you and the girls to think about", Lucy replied.  "I can't just up and move to Barca, it's not like Lyon either, it's not just me, you and Charlie, there's Ellie too.  You're still playing for City, Charlie's got school, and Ellie is only a baby, we've got our life in Manchester", Lucy continued saying.  I nodded along with what she was saying, because it was all true. 

When Lucy and Charlie went to Lyon, I found it hard, although we saw each other as much as we could it wasn't the same, especially when I got pregnant after me and Lucy had been trying.  That was when it was particularly hard, because I had to do the first 2 months of the pregnancy without Lucy and Charlie.  When Covid hit and Lucy and Charlie came back to Manchester, we didn't know how long they would be there so we made the most of it, but when the restrictions lifted and football returned, Lucy went back to Lyon to finish out the season.  Once Lyon had won the Champions League, Lucy came back to England and signed for City.  I knew that Lucy has always wanted to play for Barca, it's been both our dreams to play for them, but I've still got a year left on my contract.  But with G leaving City after the Euros and Lucy too, City wouldn't feel the same anymore.  The minute Lucy mentioned Barcelona, I wished I could go too.

"I can see your brain whirring Kei, talk to me", Lucy nudged me.  "I wish we could both go to Barca", I quietly said. "Why don't we ?", Lucy said smiling. "We can't Luce, I've still got a year left on my City contract", I sighed.  Lucy stayed silently and then stopped walking and turned to face me, "well then we've got to make Barca see how bloody brilliant you are in the Euros, so they become interested in you", Lucy explained excitedly.  I smiled softly and moved closer to Lucy, it was getting a bit colder now, and the sun had set.  "I like that idea, but I think if that doesn't work, we can make you moving to Barca work, we've done Lyon before, and even though we've got both the girls now, we'll make it work we always do.  I want you to play for Barca, I know it's always been our dream, so I want at least one of us to experience that dream, plus you'd look really hot in that Barca jersey", I said, raising one of my eyebrows at the end.  Lucy shuffled closer and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.  "Oh really", she smirked.  "But seriously Kei, Barca will want you, once they see how you play in the Euros, because you're amazing and I love you", Lucy said smiling widely.  "I love you too", I replied, before leaning in and capturing her lips in a long, gentle kiss.  I wrapped my arms around her waist, while hers tightened around me shoulders, one of her hands making it's way to the back of my neck, pulling gently on my hair.  We broke the kiss and looked at each other smiling.  I leaned back in for another kiss, but shorter this time.  We pulled away, but not too much, as we decided to head back to the hotel.  I walked with one hand holding onto Lucy's arm and the other intertwined with Lucy's hand. 

Once we reached the hotel, we walked to the dining room, where once we opened the door, I saw Ellie jumping up and down on G's feet, holding her hands to make sure she didn't hurt herself, and Charlie was chatting to Leah who was trying to encourage Charlie to eat some more vegetables other then peppers and carrots.  Me and Lucy headed over to them and once Ellie spotted us, she let go of G's hands and ran as quickly as she could without falling into my arms.  I peppered her face with kisses as she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding on tightly.  Charlie turned around and raced over to Lucy.  "You'd think they hadn't seen you in years", G chuckled, as we both reached her and Leah, with both girls in our arms.  I laughed at G's comment and joined them in the queue for dinner.  Lucy looked to be having a very comical conversation with Charlie.  I glanced down at Elleã in my arms, who immediately started babbling to me once she saw me looking at her.  I tried to follow what she was saying as best as I could, but I mostly didn't know what she was on about, but smiled anyways.  Once we reached the front of the queue I asked for the chicken curry and then made up a small plate of food for Ellie.  Lucy ordered two chicken curries for her and Charlie and then grabbed all 3 curry plates and put them on a tray. I added Ellie's dinner to the tray and then watched as she slid the tray down to where the drinks were.  I grabbed 2 bottles of water and a can of Fanta for Charlie, and a bottle of apple juice for Ellie, because there didn't seem to be any orange juice.  I then looked between me and Lucy, both of us wondering how we were gonna carry the tray, with both of us carrying one of the girls.  Lucy then asked Charlie if she could get down so she could carry the tray.  Charlie got down but walked right beside Lucy and sat down beside Lucy throughout dinner.  After dinner, Lucy collected our empty plates and headed to the kitchen, but not without letting me know she would make Ellie a bottle too. I nodded and told her I would bring the girls to get their pjs on and then make my way to the chill room. 

As Lucy headed off, I stood up from the table and picked Ellie up out of her high chair and told the girls at the table I was gonna get Ellie into her pjs, I looked over at Charlie who was in conversation with Tooney.  "Charlie, do you wanna get into your pjs now ?", Charlie looked over at me and nodded her head, getting up and walking over to me.  All 3 of us walked out of the dining room and headed to the room.  On our way I asked Charlie, "what did you guys do with Le and G ?", Charlie grinned and told me "we went to the chill room and me and G played basketball and table tennis, which I won both, and Le played hide and seek with Ellie, then some of the others joined us and then we went to dinner", I smiled and said "congrats on beating G", "it wasn't that hard, she's not that good", Charlie chuckled.  Once we reached the room, I unlocked the door and Charlie quickly grabbed her pjs and headed into the bathroom. I lay Ellie down on the bed and grabbed her pjs before changing her.  Once we were all ready to go back downstairs we left the room and headed back downstairs to the chill room.  Once inside, I instantly spotted Lucy talking to Alex, with Ellie's bottle in her hand.  I walked over to her and took the bottle from her.  She smiled over at me and then gently leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to Ellie's forehead.  I went to sit in one of the beanbags beside Tooney and Lessi who seemed to be playing some sort of card game.  I repositioned Ellie and then handed her the bottle.  She instantly latched onto it, occasionally glancing up at me.  She reached one of her hands out and took hold of one of my fingers, tightly wrapping her tiny baby fingers around it.  I leaned down and placed a few gentle kisses to the top of her head.  Lucy came over after a while and sat down beside me, and we were shortly joined by Charlie who flopped down on top of Lucy, causing Lucy to groan slightly, before tickling Charlie.  Slowly more people joined us and lots of chatter and laughter floated around the room, before someone turned on a match on the tv, and we all watched that, occasionally commenting on it.  During the match, I looked over to see Charlie fast asleep on top of Lucy, and gently nudged Lucy, to show her Charlie.  She wrapped her arms around Charlie, and placed a quick soft kiss to the side of her head.  I glanced down at Ellie who was still drinking her bottle and placed my other hand on her stomach, rubbing my thumb up and down slowly. She looked up at me and gripped tighter onto my finger, still sucking on her bottle.