Gorgeous

An update in honour of the Squad announcement today 😊

Keira's POV:

This morning I woke up to Ellie squirming around next to me.  I turned over and picked her up.  She immediately lay down on my chest and fell back asleep.  I shuffled closer to Luce and quickly feel asleep again. 

The next time I woke up, Luce was getting out of bed.  I moved my head and watched as she was walking to the bathroom.  She stopped walking when she spotted me watching her, "you know it's rude to stare", she whispered.  "How could I not, I mean look at you", I whispered back, smirking knowing I'd made her blush.  She scoffed and headed into the bathroom.  When she came back out, she carefully climbed back into bed beside me and then leaned over me, being careful of the toddler who was spread out on top of me.  "I mean you're not wrong I am stunning", Luce whispered back grinning.  "You're so full of yourself", I whispered smiling up at her.  I mean she's not wrong she is gorgeous.  "I think there might be someone who is a smidge bit prettier than me", Luce whispered back, still hovering above me.  "Who ?", I whispered back, curious to know who she was thinking about.  "You obviously, and if Ellie is looking like you now, I can't wait to see how gorgeous she'll look in a few years", Lucy replied, leaning even closer to me.  I blushed at her words and Lucy didn't miss it.  I leaned my head up, and Lucy leaned down and placed her lips on mine, and kissed me gently.  "Well I could say the same for Charlie", I whispered against her lips.  Lucy smiled and kissed me again.  She then lay down beside me and I cuddled closer to her.  "Close enough are ya ?", Lucy whispered.  "I could be closer, but I don't think that's appropriate with our kids in the room, especially one in our bed", I whispered back, knowing that would earn a gasp from Lucy.  I knew I was right when Lucy gasped slightly, and then replied back, "I can't wait to go home to our own room".  I smiled and kissed Lucy's shoulder before falling asleep again. 

I woke up again to Charlie tapping me.  "Kei move over I wanna get in your bed", I sighed and checked the time. 8:57am it said.  I sighed and carefully slid myself out of the bed, placing Ellie on the bed, and letting Charlie clamber onto the bed.  Charlie lay down and then looked at me, expecting me to get back in bed and join her.  I shook my head and whispered "I'm gonna get in the shower", Charlie frowned and then whispered back "but I wanted to cuddle with you and Mum and Ellie".  I sighed slightly and replied "next time Charlie", Charlie nodded and lay down and rolled over to cuddle into Lucy and Ellie.  I headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower.  When it was at the perfect temperature, I undressed and hopped in.  I washed my hair and then stood under the water, just letting it fall on me, until I heard a soft knock.

"Kei, you ok in there ?", Lucy said, with a hint of worry in her voice.  I smiled at her attentiveness and how much she cared.  I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me, before opening the bathroom door slightly.  "I'm good, just having a relaxing shower", I said to Lucy, who smiled upon seeing me.  She leaned her head through the small gap of the door being open and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.  "Glad to hear it, you look as gorgeous as always", Lucy replied.  I shook my head, remembering our very early morning conversation.  I gently closed the door again and started to get ready. 

Once I was done I opened the door and was greeted by Ellie sitting on the floor in front of the bathroom door, smiling up at me, holding her Man City blanket, but she was all dressed and her hair was brushed and tied back in a ponytail.  I looked over to see Charlie choosing a t-shirt from her suitcase.  Lucy was tying her shoes.  I leaned down and picked Ellie up and then went over to Lucy, "well this is a nice surprise, both girls are more or less ready to go, and I didn't have to lift a finger".  Lucy grinned up at me and then replied "well I did leave you your favourite job", I quirked my eyebrow at her, curious to know what she was talking about.  "Ellie needs shoes", Luce pointed out grinning up at me.  I looked down at Ellie's feet and sighed. 

Putting on a pair of shoes on Ellie was a battle that was neverending.  I don't know what it is about shoes that Ellie doesn't like, but whatever it is she will always put up a fight on putting them on. 

"Thanks Luce", I reply back glaring at her.  I go over to pick up Ellie's shoes, with Ellie in my arms still.  Once she spots the shoes in my hands she starts kicking her feet and tries to hide her feet away from the shoes.  Lucy grabs her feet to stop her kicking, and Ellie cries out when she figures out she can't kick her feet away from the shoes.  I quickly fasten the shoes onto her feet, and hold her hands, so she can't lean down and take her shoes off.   

Charlie has finally chosen what t-shirt she's going to wear and we're finally ready to head downstairs for breakfast.  I carry Ellie into the lift and hold her hands as she sulks in my arms about having to wear her shoes.  Charlie stands next to Lucy and talks to her about her collection of jerseys so far. "What are we doing today ?", Charlie piped up looking between me and Luce. I grinned and replied "we're gonna relax and recover and then later me and Le were thinking we'd all go for a boat ride, what do ya think ?". Charlie grinned back up at me, nodding her head. Lucy grabbed our tray and set it down on one of the tables. I pulled the high chair over and managed to Ellie into it without a battle. I sat down beside her and showed her bowl of strawberries and blueberries. Ellie smiled and reached her hand in to grab some fruit, the shoes on her feet long forgotten about. Ellie held up her piece of strawberry to show everyone sat at the table. Lucy pretended to lean over and eat it, which caused Ellie to screech "no mumma, my awberry", and pop the strawberry quickly in her mouth away from Lucy. We all chuckled and Lucy frowned at Ellie. I leaned down and said "look mumma's sad, will you give mumma one strawberry ?", Ellie looked over at Lucy and then reached it her bowl and held out a strawberry to Lucy. Lucy leaned forward and took it out of Ellie's hand, "thank you". Ellie grinned up at me before reaching for another piece.