Part 2: First contact..

A DAY AFTER THE ATTACK...

"Goodmorning america this is Abigail reporting for CNN, reports have speculated over 7,000 civilian casualties have been reported after the unexpected attack of san francisco bay, it appears that entities from the special regions have an attempted invasion of mainland america and caused catastrophic damage such as fires and roadways being demolished by strange alien like creatures but luckily the U.S military has managed to stop the invasion with surprisingly zero casualties only suffering minor injuries, further details are classified til the government addresses the situation..."

UNITED STATES..
THE WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE...

Chief general, john errick, along with secretary of defense, jacob hasley, and general, Wilson Edgar, the three sat down on the couches awaiting for the arrival of the president, and the vice president, viktor ramirez.

Couple of minutes passed by before footsteps were heard out of the office drawing near the doors of the oval office, men dressed in black suits opened the door letting the president in aswell as the vice president, viktor ramirez.

Jackson made his way to the president's chair and sat down while adjusting his suit, "gentlemen, i don't have time for us to introduce ourselves. What happened in the capital of san francisco has marked the first ever contact of the people in the special regions. The damage wasn't all catastrophic but the funds to repair the capital has gotten us worried for more attacks that will happen the different beaches of our capitals."

The vice president added "indeed, china and russia's navy has been patrolling their beach's 24/7 they seem to start taking the special regions seriously again after the recent incident of san Francisco after it went worldwide, they are going ham on their defenses they're setting up all kinds of weaponry from anti-ship to anti-air missiles. It would be a matter of time before we would do the same..."

Jacob hasley, then gave his advice.

"Mr president, from the reports given to us we have gained knowledge about our enemy, they came from an empire called 'al khazar' they still struggle to understand the captive's native language but they're working on it, right now gaining intelligence about these people are near impossible."

The president took a minute to respond.

"Al khazar... empire... hm........ well gentlemen, this may sound stupid to all of you but the only words i can describe what our enemy is that they sound like people that existed in those medieval fantasy shows.."

The chief general asked. "What do you mean by this mr. President?"

The president responded. "Think about it, from what your men found in the attack they found creatures that resemble dragons and we all fucking know that these things are just a child's fantasy story, footage of robed figures casting fire on their wooden staves most likely witches or sorcerers, weaponry and armor similar to medieval soldiers which for me is similar to ancient rome's legionaries, and other abominations have been spotted in the battle.. some big.. some small. Safe to say we are fighting an alien species.. but its not the aliens that posses giant lazer canons or plasma rifles.. no, but something more strange that we have ever imagined that never once crossed our minds to thinking these types of people are the ones invading us."

The room filled with silence til the general, wilson edgar, broke the silence in the room, "im afraid judging by the special regions having what seems to be like 4 or 5 continents, i am certain that more empires thrive in those lands some might be stronger than the current empire we're waging war against..."