part 27: They awokened them again

Its the next day. The merc ship sailed through the blue seas, avast the strong winds, chirping birds. While under lies tuka who waited patiently for her doom hoping the hours she has left would last long. But she knows she has little much time, and she wasnt going to be escaping with the brazilian girl with her in her prison cell.

They both struggled to understand each other but using their movements or body language as a way to communicate they quickly realized they both want to get out. The woman didn't exactly remember why she was being transported to harkan empire nor she knows where came from besides she was from a country called brazil.

She was separated away from her family during the wyvern raid and was captured by one of the wyverns. Her name was still unknown to tuka, but the woman had the same clothing as what the marines has given to her a long time ago. And she could easily tell that this girl isnt from this world, but from the otherworld. But she spoke Portuguese and not english and tuka could also tell.

The mercenary captain of the vessel with a parrot as his little companion looking and dressing like every kid's cartoon shows depicting pirates. The eye patch, the signature hat, the parrot on the side, the musty beard, and poor dental hygiene. The ship even speaks for itself skull banners, insignia of pirates. The only difference is the ship looks very fancy for a pirate ship and the barnacles on the hull were so little that they can tell it was cleaned daily, the mercs all look like pirates aswell.

What differentiates them from normal mercenaries is they have a similar weapon like the flintlock pistol. Which it stands out that they are elite and special mercenaries from the harkan empire, and they are everywhere from falmart to all continents of the special region. But not near a country's navy fleet which actually happened to a harkan merc group way back a while ago.

Crossing the seas owned by.. the british. Specifically they crossed path with the aircraft carrier Queen Elizabeth, dumbfounded by their sighting of the iron vessel they viewed it as like a threat to them firing all canon balls but none successfully hit the carrier due to their distance. And in return the Queen Elizabeth without the help of any of its vessels surrounding her strike group, it took matters to its own hands by launching an F-35B to the skies just to nail a guided bomb on the top deck of the ship. Unfortunately for the british they missed their only chance to get information from the harkans before they were discovered by the US, because the crew was so confused by the flying object coming towards them they thought it was some kind of warning message which they tried to catch. It didn't end well.

Tuka trying to pry open the cell door but to no avail, "ugh.. come on.. just please open.." she kept making too much noise that alerted the nearby mercenaries.

"Hey! You dirty little pig, you're not going anywhere in this place." The merc slapped tuka's hand with a leather whip.

Tuka stepped back at the door from the sudden shock of pain on her hand, "who are you people!? What do you want from me!?"

"That's none of your business, you're a prisoner, so act like one.. no questions will be asked further.." the merc grabbed his flintlock pistol, "or this thing will be fired at you.."

Tuka unaware what that thing is but the way he held it was similar to how alex held the weapon he called a "handgun" so she sat back down and remained silent. Seeing her good behavior now the merc placed the flintlock back smirking before leaving the ship.

Tuka and the other girl were silent, the noise of the seas crashing on the hull, the crackling of flames, the murmuring of mercs above the upper deck. That's what they're going to be hearing for a couple of days before they reach their designation which tuka still has no clue on where.