part 7: a new threat

The creature screeched loudly as it plunged its claws inside the plane sucking out passengers while some were killed by the dragon's claws.

2 F-22 Raptors were flying pass by for a routine patrol.

"Goose-5 here you see anything?"

"Negative goose-5.."

"Copy."

"This is hawk-1 reporting in base, cruising at 12,000 feet high, speed is at 320 knots location is at virginia but no anomalies have been spotted up here."

"Copy hawk-1 once your patrol route has been reached return to base for refueling, over."

"Copy..." The pilot then talks to the fellow f-22, "goose-5, keep an eye on strange figures but whatever you do dont fire before you can determine what it really is."

"I hear you loud and clear.."

"Good, lowering to 11,000 feet.. turning.. now"

"Roger."

The F-22s swerved left creating a deafening roar as they do so, two cruisers aswell as destroyers and frigates are also shown floating around the sea.

In the distance they heard faint screeches of some creature that is totally not any kind of bird.

"The hell was that?" The pilot asked to the other pilot of the raptor.

"No idea, lets go find where that came from." The pilot replied.

"Should we update the base first?" The pilot said.

"Yeah... maybe we should, after that lets find the source of that sound asap." The pilot replied.

The F-22s swerved back to position yet again, looking around from their cockpit til the pilots figured out where the screech came from.

"Maybe it was around the west side area, we need to get there immediately before shits get intense.."

"Copy hawk-1, ready your weapons.. could be a wyvern.."

"Hey, civilian airliner 3o' clock.. what the hell is that?"

"What do you see hawk-1?"

"Something big on top of that plane, its moving around, its like a wyvern but bigger but i cant identify what it looks like."

"I contacted HQ they're sending additional support on the way we need to head back asap."

"Shit we're just gonna leave that beast to attack that aircraft?"

"Hawk-1 thats an order from HQ that thing can probably pack a punch on your
Raptor."

"Fuck it." The pilot then added, "im going there and anger it, that plane is going to crash on the city below it we cant risk more lives taken im heading to the target."

"Wait! Hawk-1 do you copy?! Do not engage i repeat do not engage!"

The F-22 ignited its afterburner increasing speed as the aircraft slowly starts breaking the sound barrier.