part 32: First move

3 DAYS LATER
AFTER THE SKIRMISH
PRINCE ZORZAL'S TENT

"What!?" Prince zorzal exclaimed throwing his belongings at the table after smashing his fists.

"U-uh.. y-yeah sir, the harkan legions you sent were nowhere to be seen.." said the messenger with a shaky tone and breathe.

"Where could they have possibly been!?" Demanded zorzal, "theres no possible way that big of an army can disappear in a snap of a finger!!"

"Uhm.. r-reports indicate that uh thousands of harkan soldiers have fallen, even the officers.. though the rest may have been imprisoned by the attackers.." the messenger replied.

"It cannot be the green men! We have not left tracks to our location! Theres no way they have found us that quick!!!" Zorzal exclaimed as he banged his fists on the wooden table.

"Thy prince.. we don't have an answer, its our best answer is that they might be using some sort of magical spell to see us from afar.." the messenger responded.

A total of three days have passed by and no reports of the harkan legions ever been given to the main camp base, it has been confirmed by patrolling biplanes the aftermath of the battle, wreckage of biplanes and a sea of dead mangled corpses. Zorzal himself was shocked by a 12,000 strong army of harkans can loose so easily by these unknown attackers that may be possibly the green men themselves.

But zorzal was in denial, he swore he has left no tracks during their march to borderland. And yet the green men tracked them, but a leading source is from elbe. They're known to have a good relation to the green men and they're likely been having communication between the americans and their allied empires or countries.

He called upon the major general of the harkan army, vernil, and several commanding officers into the command camp gathered around in a round table. There zorzal walked inside the camp Harkan soldiers behind him wielding their spears, zorzal the one with the highest rank of the 250,000 army has expressed his concerns upon the recent attack on their forces.

Although the entire camp has a total of 130,000 harkans there was still more being gathered back in the empire and will be sent via the biggest ship the harkans can gather. A constant back and fourth trips that will surely make the sailors feel dizzy especially crossing through heavy waves.

Zorzal then stood infront of the round table with the map of falmart on the table with figurines representing enemy legions of the entire continent or where they think they are possibly in.

Zorzal then spoke, "it is good to see you all, i want to take things slowly after we arrived here at falmart, but it seems that the green men wants to take things a little more rushed as it seems.."

Vernil scuffed, "come on.. we have once lost four legions of harkans and yet we retaliated with an even bigger force, loosing a legion or two is not scaring me."

Zorzal then replied, "neither does it for me general, but theres one little annoying bug that has been giving gossips to us, little rats.. the elbe kingdom.."

"What have they done?" Asked vernil.

"You see, these little green goblins! Are a pain in the ass.. they've been communicating with the elbe kingdom and that's how they managed to figure out our location and launch a small attack on our forces.." zorzal explained to vernil with an angered voice tone.

Vernil leaned back against his chair, he already knew how to deal with foes that are strong so it wouldn't be such a hard task for him, "Hm, they have proven worthy for our forces.. if they want a battle then so it'll be, and we will make it somewhat harder for them to achieve Victory."