part 16: and so the war continues..

Zorzal sighed lifting himself out of the bed kicking tyuule, his own little humanoid bunny sex slave, out of the bed badly bruised from the abusive beating the prince gave to her. She whined in pain before getting back up and was escorted by imperial knights forcefully by dragging her chains that locked her arms and feet making it hard to walk. She was zorzal's most favorite, captured from a small bunny tribe years back with his army, he almost wiped out most of the tribe killing all male bunnies and leaving in most of the female bunnies to be sold as slaves, the younger bunnies were spared and were also sold as slaves since children can also be enslaved by the empire despite how young they can be though the age limit is only 4 years old, anyone younger will be either abandoned or will be kept til they're old enough to be sold.

Only a couple were chosen as zorzal's own set of private slaves which he always mistreats and abuses, they dont even get to eat most of the time and they were malnourished and their mouths always dry, zorzal treats them like objects just comes to show how awful he could be as a person. But no one dares to judge him from what he does because of his high ranking and being the 2nd ruler next to king molt which he will take the throne after molt gets dethroned.

"Prince zorzal.." His knight, boro kor zitsu, walks towards him, "we come to report to our search for princess piña, leads of her being inside the green men's base camp of alnus has been confirmed to be true."

Zorzal scuffed sipping his wine, "just like the coward she is.. dont worry.. we'll get to her before we deal with these so called green soldiers if you can call them soldiers for how pathetic they are.."

"Speaking of the green soldiers, they have moved away from kura road due to unknown reasons they were escorted out of their iron carriages and some mysterious mage took down our wyverns from afar trying to catch them, and our cavalry units were shot down by strange glowing projectiles." Boro said.

"How many did we lost then?" Zorzal asked.

"About 3,500 of our men were killed and another 1,000 are severely injured, 4 wyverns were killed by the green men's magic.." boro replied.

"How many did we kill?" Zorzal asked chugging down the wine off his cup.

"None.. my prince.." boro said.

Zorzal showed no reaction and poured more wine on his cup, "do not be worried, we didn't had proper planning on this attack im sure we can take these men down we just need to find a way because we.." he stood up off the bed, "are the empire.. we are superior to the continent of falmart, and my father has requested the help of the harkans the tides of this war will change once they arrive.."

Zorzal then hops out of the bed before two of his enslaved maids rushed over to hand him his clothes, "now will you excuse me i have some busy planning to do, ill be going to the dungeon to meet my new toy.."

Boro looked at him confused, "what is this toy thing my prince?"

"Oh you'll see" zorzal said before heading out to change, "if you dont want to see it for yourself then i suggest you want to stay there and wait for me to come back then which i wont.."

Boro then broke his stance and catched up to the prince.

DUNGEON SECTOR OF THE AL KHAZAR
PALACE: LOCATED UNDERNEATH..

"You see boro.." zorzal shows his knight the imprisoned creatures captured by his men to be experimented, "there is a reason why im the empire's strength and might.. this is where i create my army's engineering marvels that can lead us to our countless of victories.. now ill do the same to these marines or whatever they call themselves.. they're not invincible and they'll bow down their heads to us boro." Zorzal clenches his fist.