Part 6: Deadly shadows...

A line of trucks appeared from the distance about 4 of each carry around 15 engineers while the LAVs carry armed personnel.

"How many of those things do they have?.." piña mumbled.

"Turns out they are occupying italica, what concerns me is maybe our empire will likely attack italica due to this.. maybe.. its best of us to get out of here." Grey said.

"No.. we cant.." piña replied "they are the biggest threat the empire has ever faced, if they figured out we befriended them can you imagine what they'll do to us?"

Grey although wanting to go back home decided to listen to the princess. "Guess we're staying here for another night then.. in the meantime what are we suppose to do?"

"Just.. try and gather information about them, i know we dont have proper understanding on what language they have or what weapons they posses but try.. and also keep it a secret.." piña replied.

Bozes suddenly interrupts the two. "I call bullshit to whatever that blue haired girl said.. surely she was just overreacting right?"

Piña replied. "Im not so sure.. from what we saw from the battle of italica her claims could be true."

"If its the case.. then we can kidnap her and bring her for interrogation maybe?" Bozes said.

Piña shook her head. "Did you even listened to what she has said? Shes with the men in green if they found out shes gone its not gonna be such a happy ending for us.."

Bozes realizes piña was right and decided to keep her mouth shut for the time being. The trucks later arrived at their destination unloading men out of the vehicle. For the people in italica what seems to be a giant elongated creature carrying weird elephant like behemoths, but for the marines, it was just a truck carrying construction vehicles.

The 3rd recon team then backed away from the construction sight as the engineers began slowly setting up tents to sleep for the night. Hours have already passed by now they have planned on building the base tomorrow and get a good night's rest for today.

"Only if we could steal those things they carry we may have a chance at winning.." bozes mumbled.

But her claims soon come to a grim realization that it would still prove futile. To piña and her knight's horror a big metal behemoth emerged out of the hills, its tracks left marks on the ground, its engines roared angrily as its turret shined from the sun rays.

The M1 abram tanks moved towards the rough rocky terrain whilst striking fear towards the people. The locals watch in awe as the giant metal beasts swerve around with amazing manuverabilty.

A couple abram tanks emerged along with the LAVs.

"What the hell are those..." Grey mumbled silently.

"I dont know, its covered in iron.. how are they able to forge those things? Especially producing alot of them?" Hamilton said with a slight shaky tone.

Piña realizing how powerful truly their enemy was, she felt a peace treaty was the only thing keeping their empire away from certain doom.

"Theres people on top of those metal monsters.. what kind of knowledge did it took for them to know how to build these?" Bozes said nervously.