Part 4: Italica..

Gunshots echoed throughout the place as bandits dropped dead from their horses. The humvee's rammed through enemy lines as its green paint was scratched by enemy bandits hitting it with their swords attempting to pierce through.

Alex and the team sprayed a relentless storm of gunfire at the enemy. Some were lucky to pass through the vehicles, they unfortunately killed some villagers before they were gunned down by tom and another member, Jonathan holly a.k.a jonny.

"Jonny get that fucking LMG!!" Tom yelled.

Jonny nodded before grabbing the M249. A large group of bandits headed towards fleeing villagers. Tom loaded the bulky gun and started spraying bullets at the bandits killing them all.

"HAVE A NICE DOSE OF LEAD YOU FUCKING BANDITS!!!"

The Stryker rolled over the cavalry units without worry, alex then gave permission to use the rear humvees turret. The gunner hoped on the gatling gun and started firing.

The gatling gun started spinning before spewing a ton of bullets against the cavalry. The gunner, john, had a blast firing the gatling gun though his humvee cant move since john is currently the one only in the vehicle.

2 explosions were heard caused by grenades, tom and jonny started making their way towards john's humvee.

The bandits numbers were starting to lessen causing huge morale lost, but that also comes with the cost of a huge amount of losses of ammunition.

The bandits had no choice but to retreat back to their base. The team cheered for their victory but not too long as they noticed over 50 villagers have been unfortunately killed by the bandits.

Nothing was stolen except for lives, their loved ones grieved for their losses as the marines payed their respects to the deceased. To respect the dead they lined up all of the dead bodies on a clean field of grass since it would take too long for them to bury them all up.

They let the people continue mourning for the dead. Some were left without parents or anyone to take care of them. The mayor had to make a grim decision and that is to abandon these people for themselves since they could no longer take care of any injured.

Alex knowing this decided to step in and told the mayor that he will take care of them much to the surprise of his team. He promised everyone to be given food and shelter, and will be treated good.

The mayor satisfied by alex's words then bid farewell to the green men aswell as the villagers. Alex then bid farewell back to the villagers.

The entire team was left with a couple of surviving villagers, lelei and tuka was there aswell. Alex placed his hands on his hips trying to figure out what to say to the sergeant. He took a deep breathe wrapping up his words before saying it.

"Alright, everyone... Uh.."
He checked his language book before continuing.
"We, will, umm- bring you, to our, base! And give, shelter.. you, enter, uhm.. the wagons, to go, to base.. and, get treated!"

The villagers looked at each other whispering words to one another. Alex waited for a response, a villager stepped up and replied to the soldier.

"you're bringing us to your place?.."

Alex flipped a page before replying.
"Uhh, yes, we are. But do not be, scared, we will give you food and.. shelter.. yeah.."