part 31: Bundeswehr in action

Disclaimer: oh boy i can't wait to research even more stuff for the german, british and japanese military, i am totally not loosing my sanity...

Anyways, i want your guys opinions of the new book cover.. is the older one better?

 is the older one better?

5 HOURS AFTER THE SKIRMISH BETWEEN
ELBE AND HARKAN FORCES..

"NACH VORNE!!" A German leutnant barked out, german Marder IFV rolled out of the base along with two german leopard 2a6 tanks and transport trucks. Requested by general Friedrich to establish a skirmish against harkan units general kyle granted his wish along with the support of the USAF. Their mission in the small skirmish is to capture a harkan officer or soldier during the fight.

American drones spotted harkan troops about 2 legions big, they're heading towards a small unknown village to possibly spread word of their arrival or establishing a small outpost on the place. Kyle saw the opportunity to gather intel of their fighting styles and military capabilities and initiated a german and american joint base skirmish.

A battalion of 400 german Bundeswehr troops tasked to capture an enemy officer also has to take the responsibility to keep their comrades safe and to achieve their mission with great success and the Obersleutnant or lieutenant colonel who will be in contact with them via radio in the HQ.

"Seid ihr gespannt auf unseren ersten Kampf hier?"

"Are you excited for our first fight here?" Asked a german soldier to his comrade on the other side in the afv.

"Ja, ich wollte unbedingt wissen, was wir hier sehen werden"

"yeah, ive been dying to know what we will see here" replied the comrade.

As the german convoy set off to fight their very first battle in the special region, back in the airfield a single A-10 warthog lined up on the runway with as many LAU-131 rocket pods the plane can carry for effective CAS missions.

The german Bundeswehr mechanized infantry force armed with panzerfaust 3 rocket launchers, G36c rifles, MG4 LMGs, and lastly a G28 marksman rifle to take out commanding officers. HQ informed them their ETA is 2 hours away from their speed and before that the harkan troops may have already captured the village, their objective is to not cause alot of casualties to the harkan troops. What they mean by that is to try their best to keep 25% of the harkan army alive and not let them escape.

"Have they departed?" General kyle asked friedrich.

"Indeed they did general, now we will begin the waiting game." Friedrich replied.

"Hm, have you told them their objectives?" Kyle asked again.

Friedrich nodded, "of course i did, after this skirmish.. what will be next?"