part 9: Unexpected fighting

Marines escorted the admiral off his cage, handcuffing him and is being lead to a more private and heavily guarded room where alex and lelei was.

"Whatever you do though, dont try to actually piss him off got it?" Said alex.

Lelei nodded.

The door opens and comes inside was admiral ken occupied with marines, he was guided to a chair and showed little to no resistance. His hands were locked on the table and his legs were tied against the chair making sure the admiral cannot inflict harm or even escaping from the place, though everyone doubts he'll make it far out before being captured and taken back.

"Let me out you damn dogs!" Ken shouted aggressively shaking on his seat. After a few seconds he gave up from the struggle and turned to alex and lelei, "what do you want?" He said in a tired tone.

"First things first, please tell us your name and your military rank.." alex said in a demanding voice.

"Make me you damn green ape.."

Alex stayed silent before pulling out his sidearm in an act of trying to scare the admiral but all he did was scuffed.

"Hah! How could that small thing can possibly do to me? I doubt such a small item can even intimidate the smallest of gob-"

BANG!

A bullet passes by admiral ken hitting the dirt right behind him, his ears rang from the loud gunshot. "Damn.." sergeant arnold said observing the interrogation in another room via live video feed from a CCTV camera.

"Is that allowed?" A marine asked to arnold, "ehh well.. i mean let him do what he wants to do, just keep an eye if he goes too far."

Admiral ken shaken on how such a small item can cause such a load bang, he never seen such weapon and he decided to have some common sense and gave in refusing to know what it would feel like to actually get hit by a firearm.

"O-okay- okay.." admiral ken takes a deep breathe, "i-im admiral Al ken, i command an army of 35,000 sent by prince zorzal from al khazar.."

"Who the hell is this prince zorzal guy?" Alex places his sidearm back on his holster.

"He is the eldest son of the king molt sol augustus out of his 3 kids.. he is the one who will be take on the throne after his father's reign has ended!" Admiral ken panicked while saying.

"Hmm.. tell me more about him, i want to know what his plans are and why has he come here to attack italica." Alex sat down.

Admiral ken thinking of a way to calm himself down from the sudden shown of force, it turns out zorzal's best admiral is only bark and no bite. He tried to come up with a proper answer but with alex menacingly waiting for him he needed to answer fast.

"H-he wants princess piña!"

"What? Why?"

"Ever since she has established a peace treaty with your empire- she has.. she has been seen as a traitor by al khazar's senatess and nobles and has been exiled under imperial law.."

"If shes exiled then why the hell are you here to capture her?"

"The king, and the prince, has some words to ask to her... They want to lock her up instead of actually exiling her out of the kingdom. Her actions couldn't just go unpunished, its a rule passed by generations that no royal nor any soldier in that matter should work with the enemy no matter what.."