Part 5: ride of the Valkyries..

With a gust of wind, flame arrows rained down upon the unsuspecting group of archers piercing their skulls as they fell on the floor dead. The people shocked by the sudden attacked immediately rallied to their positions, surviving archers returned fire along with their ballistas.

"Enemy attack!! Send a messenger to princess piña! The enemies have attacked the east gate!!" A knight said.

"They've attacked the east gate?!?!!!" Piña in utter shock said. She couldn't have predicted they attacked the east gate.

Archers die one by one, they wondered how their arrows weren't hitting enemy units. To their shock, a strong gust of wind struck them as their arrows harmlessly flew back by a female mage decorated in feathers from top to bottom casted spells forming a wind barrier that knocks back arrows.

"Shit they have a mage!! We're outnumbered!!" A mercenary said.

The bandits drew closer and closer to the walls, they placed ladders on the walls as they climbed up on the top walls killing men along their way. Norma was surrounded by enemy bandits with a couple of mercenaries and other knights.

"WE NEED MORE MEN ON THE EAST GATE!!" Piña screamed out loud on top of the tower.

One of her knights went to her. "Princess we cant send anyone we've ran out of forces to send to the east gate!"

Piña slammed her fist against the brick walls in pure anger, she felt hopeless as her forces were cut away by the merciless bandits.

Norma fought for his life fighting two bandits at the same time, he pushed one who lost his footing and tumbled on a torch stand catching him on fire as he felled to his death. Norma then plunged his sword against the bandit's chest killing him aswell. Unfortunately he was shot by an arrow causing him to loose his footing and he fell down the walls.

He survived with a couple of bruises and a wound, he cut down one more bandit before his leg was slashed by another bandit. He went for norma's neck about to kill him when suddenly grey swooped in killing the bandit and taking norma to safety.

"Princess! Commander norma has been heavily injured our forces are scattered and dont know what to do!" Her knight said in fear.

"Blockade the gates and get rid of those ladders as soon as possible give them your best!!" Piña said desperately finding a way to find a glimpse of hope.

BASE ALNUS...
AIRFIELD...

In a line several blackhawk helicopter along with 2 AH-1Z viper attack helicopters were slowly increasing speed on their rotors. The airborne infantry hoped on the blackhawks as the gunners manned the gatling guns on the helicopters.

The pilot of the viper flicked on some switches while the people outside checked the hellfire missiles and the hydra rocket pods. They give the pilots a thumbs up in return the pilots gave them a thumbs up.

"The airborne company is ready sir. They will be arriving in italica in about 30 minutes they will be sweeping the area clean." A soldier said to the general.

"Good, make sure they dont attack the inner parts of the capital unless necessary, the 3rd recon unit will send a white flare on their position so without further a do lets begin the mission." The general replied.